No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahaha brilliant ****** playcall. Bosh doesn't have the balls to make a GW layup much less a 3.

Comment

• Lebron LOL

Play design to let Bosh shoot a three LOL
      Last edited by Da-Phins; 03-03-2011, 10:57 PM.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• what a wide open 3 lebron missed.. thats so sad

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• So this is the sequence, someone point out to me where it goes wrong:

Playcall for BOSH to shoot a 3, Mike Miller rebounds...passes to LeBron....who misses the 3. (shocker.)

I mean ****, let Miller take the shot. He's the only one going to actually make it.

Comment

• Corey Brewer signs with the Mavs.
            http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=6178477

Very surprised Chicago didn't sign him

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Corey Brewer signs with the Mavs.

The Bulls are getting Rasual Butler instead.

Comment

• There is no way a team has blown as many huge leads as the Heat have this season. It's never even recent against good teams. Every ******* game it happens. So ******* annoying.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  Corey Brewer signs with the Mavs.

haha buzz killington

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    There is no way a team has blown as many huge leads as the Heat have this season. It's never even recent against good teams. Every ******* game it happens. So ******* annoying.
                    From the page before and i agree its absurd
                    Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                    typical heat get a 20+ point lead watch it completely slip away tied now haha

Comment

• Was House hurt? I don't see any reason he wasn't in there for either of those last shots the Heat had. They signed Miller and House because of situations like these and they don't get the last shot. Fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                        Was House hurt? I don't see any reason he wasn't in there for either of those last shots the Heat had. They signed Miller and House because of situations like these and they don't get the last shot. Fantastic.
                        No they signed the best player in the ******* league for situations like this. He just ****** it up.

God do I love seeing the Heat lose though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          So this is the sequence, someone point out to me where it goes wrong:

Playcall for BOSH to shoot a 3, Mike Miller rebounds...passes to LeBron....who misses the 3. (shocker.)

I mean ****, let Miller take the shot. He's the only one going to actually make it.
                          Have you seen Miller in the clutch?! The only person making a 3 in the clutch is Bibby at this point, unless House is alive.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Okay peoples.....I'm gonna do it now. But its time to fire Coach Spo. This i too many blown leads, strike one. We do not have an offense within the last 5 minutes to close out games. Its all iso with Wade and LeBron. Strike 2. We are not good against teams that don't suck. We can only beat sucky teams. Strike 3 and get the **** out. I know its easy to pin it on a guy and say he is the reason. And its not Spo's fault LeBron melts on last seconds shots. But still a lot of it can come back to coaching. PEACE!

Comment

• Denver is such a fun team to watch!

Sig by BK

Comment

• RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information