Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    They don't have the money to top what the Nugs will match.
    This is true, but make the Nuggets match. He is the number one guy I want is all.

    Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      That's the problem. Neither DWade or Lebron are pure shooters. They struggle if you crowd the paint.
      Lets be honest here if LeBron just had balls to go to the line with pressure he'd know that he if drops his shoulder and blows over 3 guys 90% of the time he'll get the call, not to mention the bigger chance his man can't stay in front of him and the NBA calls the slightest bump. Problem is he doesn't want to win it from the line. He wants to be Jordan.

      Sig By:The Dynasty

      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        Lets be honest here if LeBron just had balls to go to the line with pressure he'd know that he if drops his shoulder and blows over 3 guys 90% of the time he'll get the call, not to mention the bigger chance his man can't stay in front of him and the NBA calls the slightest bump. Problem is he doesn't want to win it from the line. He wants to be Jordan.
        He's afraid of missing his free throws. He's not a great free throw shooter.

        The guy is a coward. I didn't realize it until this year, all the signs were there. He's not Jordan, he's not Kobe, he'll never be those guys. He's mentally weak.

        Comment


        • I can gladly say I've been a Bron hater since the start, luckily "the decision" has tuned down his Godly status. Dude has all the talent to be the most dominant player of his era, but as you said his mental weakness is a major drawback and being in the league what is this 7 years now it's not likely to change. Can't wait for when he starts losing some of that athleticism.

          Sig By:The Dynasty

          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            I can gladly say I've been a Bron hater since the start, luckily "the decision" has tuned down his Godly status. Dude has all the talent to be the most dominant player of his era, but as you said his mental weakness is a major drawback and being in the league what is this 7 years now it's not likely to change. Can't wait for when he starts losing some of that athleticism.
            Skip Bayless has been calling him out for forever, and we all thought he was just a hater, but now that I look back at it....he was right.

            Everything he said was right.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Have you seen Miller in the clutch?! The only person making a 3 in the clutch is Bibby at this point, unless House is alive.
              Haha I thought this too.

              Draw a play up for Bibs, the guy who is fresh off the plane.
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

              Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

              Comment


              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                That's the problem. Neither DWade or Lebron are pure shooters. They struggle if you crowd the paint.
                At least Wade has a pair



                Sig by Me

                Comment


                • See Wade is a better shooter than Lebron obviously.. Wade is better though at driving but still he really should be getting the last shot. He is more clutch than Bron will ever be.
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                  Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                  Comment


                  • And that's the problem with the Heat. They'll never give Wade the shot over Lebron, bc it will hurt Lebron's feelings, even though Wade is much more suited to take it.

                    Lebron knows if he doesn't take the final shot, he'll be known as a sidekick.

                    And that's the flaw with the Heat.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      And that's the problem with the Heat. They'll never give Wade the shot over Lebron, bc it will hurt Lebron's feelings, even though Wade is much more suited to take it.

                      Lebron knows if he doesn't take the final shot, he'll be known as a sidekick.

                      And that's the flaw with the Heat.
                      I never thought about that before. Interesting theory.

                      All I know is that I used to respect Lebron when he was on the Cavs, but when he left for Miami, I lost ALL respect for him and I love watching him fail. ...and no matter if he wins 10 championships, I'll never give him credit for being in the same air as Jordan and Kobe.

                      Comment


                      • I got the Bulls and the Heat tonight both winning, Orlando could come out slow as I have seen before but would really impress me if they won again tonight.

                        The Heat core I think will come out very hungry tonight.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                        Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Skip Bayless has been calling him out for forever, and we all thought he was just a hater, but now that I look back at it....he was right.

                          Everything he said was right.
                          I've said before, Skip usually ends up being right in the long run. ESPN pays him to be a troll and trolls have a funny knack for being right (just look at RC3 on this board).

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            I can gladly say I've been a Bron hater since the start, luckily "the decision" has tuned down his Godly status. Dude has all the talent to be the most dominant player of his era, but as you said his mental weakness is a major drawback and being in the league what is this 7 years now it's not likely to change. Can't wait for when he starts losing some of that athleticism.
                            We Wizards fans are the originators of hating on Lebron

                            Comment


                            • Lebron has always been a hack, i don't know why more people didn't hate him before.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                                We Wizards fans are the originators of hating on Lebron
                                And don't forget the Laker/Kobe fans.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information