NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Supporting cast people: correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Lebron totally happy and down for "keeping the supporting cast intact" until walking in on Delonte West ******* his mom and then throwing the game against the Celtics?

Come on now he could say whatever he wanted but everyone knows he was always going to go to Miami.

Comment

• Lebron's supporting cast in Cleveland was garbage. They needed to get him a Scotty Pippen and never did.

But if he doesn't want the hate, he shouldn't have gone to Miami with 2 other star players and guarantee 7 championships, then choke in big moments and lose to every winning team they face.

Comment

• I hate Lebron because he's the biggest douche of an athlete I've ever seen. He's simply so easy to hate because of how he conducts himself.

But on the court, he is an incredible talent. Taking that last shot certainly isn't his thing, and its fun watching him fail at it, but really without him they wouldn't have had the chance for that one last shot.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Pil View Post
          He's speaking generally to illustrate his point. The point being, he'd rather not have LeBron staring down the clock when down 1 or 2.
          Have you not filed tax returns for years?
          Has the IRS come to your home or place of business?
          The IRS will relentlessly pursue you for unpaid taxes.
          I'm Patrick Cox founder of Tax Masters.
          The former IRS agents and tax professionals at Tax Masters will solve your tax problems.
          We'll get between you and IRS.
          We make sure they treat you fairly and treat you with respect.
          Don't wait weeks for an appointment.
          Call us today.
          We'll get started today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
            I hate Lebron because he's the biggest douche of an athlete I've ever seen. He's simply so easy to hate because of how he conducts himself.

But on the court, he is an incredible talent. Taking that last shot certainly isn't his thing, and its fun watching him fail at it, but really without him they wouldn't have had the chance for that one last shot.
            Lebron is a double edged sword in this regard....he's an absolute beast for the first 47:30 or of the game, and puts his team in position to win games late against good teams because of it.

However....he should not be taking the last shot. But he's your best player 99% of the rest of the time....and usually you want your best player to take that last shot....but he sucks at it.....so you want to give that shot to someone else....but you don't want to piss off the guy who is your best player 99% of the rest of the time....so you give him the shot....but he misses it and people telling him he shouldn't take the shot get into his head.....and then he struggles worse to hit that shot.....but he's your best player 99% of the rest of the time and is often the only reason his team is in it close at the end.....

It's a damn paradox. I think we'll continue to have plenty of chances to see Lebron miss the last shot in the future.

..unless they decide to give the shot to Bosh out of creativity or for whatever godforsaken reason they did it...

Comment

• I think Brook Lopez is one of the strangest enigmas there is. Someone that tall who is uber talented offensively and cant get as much rebounds as a point guard... strange...

It'd be better if he was a pf so they can get a center who can rebounds and clog the middle except for the fact that he's slow as molasses.

Comment

• is he actually slow? Fropez is pretty damn athletic for a 7 footer and runs the floor well

Comment

• It was an epic rebounding matchup in London today. Brook Lopez vs Bargnani. Bargs won the matchup 3 to 2.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    It's extremely hard to not put up good numbers as a #3 with Lebron/Wade as your 1 and 2 though if you have any type of offensive game.
                    Wacky conspiracy/arm chair psychology theory I've thought about: let's assume that this is correct, and that Wade, James, and Bosh had already agreed during the Olympics to join together on one team. Does that mean that James purposely sabotaged the Boston series? If they beat Boston and end up in the Finals, then any excuse he has to leave Cleveland flies out the window.

Comment

• Excited to see the Bulls play again tonight. I think they might be the favorite out of the East if they continue to play well. DRose is a MVP canidate and I really like how Boozer, Noah and Deng are playing around him. Add a consistant shooter and they would a top 3 starting 5 in the NBA.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• LeBron didn't guarantee 7 championships. That was joking. U know joking like when I tell u guys to bow down to the greatness of the Heat. Joking. Haha funny type stuff. Ugh...now was it douchey? Yea kind of. But he, Wade, and Bosh are only going to be there for 5 years if that. And I am ******* sick of this ****. If we beat the Spurs tonight in San Antonio no less it will be oh, the Spurs didn't have Tony Parker. Oh, the Spurs are battle tested. We know what we get from them. One loss won't kill them. The Heat are supposed to win. If the Spurs win, like they prolly will and favored to do so, it will be like OMG! Heat suck. LeBron is a bum. Wade is a ****** shooter. Bosh is a soft sissy screw up. The Heat's supporting cast sucks hard. Eric Spoelstra needs to be fired. The fans are bandwagoners. SELL THE TEAM! OMFG, **** and talk about ur own damn team. Good day and **** you.
                        Last edited by yodabear; 03-04-2011, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                          LeBron didn't guarantee 7 championships. That was joking. U know joking like when I tell u guys to bow down to the greatness of the Heat. Joking. Haha funny type stuff. Ugh...now was it douchey? Yea kind of. But he, Wade, and Bosh are only going to be there for 5 years if that. And I am ******* sick of this ****. If we beat the Spurs tonight in San Antonio no less it will be oh, the Spurs didn't have Tony Parker. Oh, the Spurs are battle tested. We know what we get from them. One loss won't kill them. The Heat are supposed to lose. If the Spurs win, like they prolly will and favored to do so, it will be like OMG! Heat suck. LeBron is a bum. Wade is a ****** shooter. Bosh is a soft sissy screw up. The Heat's supporting cast sucks hard. Eric Spoelstra needs to be fired. The fans are bandwagoners. SELL THE TEAM! OMFG, **** and talk about ur own damn team. Good day and **** you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            LeBron didn't guarantee 7 championships. That was joking. U know joking like when I tell u guys to bow down to the greatness of the Heat. Joking. Haha funny type stuff. Ugh...now was it douchey? Yea kind of. But he, Wade, and Bosh are only going to be there for 5 years if that. And I am ******* sick of this ****. If we beat the Spurs tonight in San Antonio no less it will be oh, the Spurs didn't have Tony Parker. Oh, the Spurs are battle tested. We know what we get from them. One loss won't kill them. The Heat are supposed to win. If the Spurs win, like they prolly will and favored to do so, it will be like OMG! Heat suck. LeBron is a bum. Wade is a ****** shooter. Bosh is a soft sissy screw up. The Heat's supporting cast sucks hard. Eric Spoelstra needs to be fired. The fans are bandwagoners. SELL THE TEAM! OMFG, **** and talk about ur own damn team. Good day and **** you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Cuz, JJ, I was not hugged enough as a child.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information