No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who thinks LeBron didn't take the easy way out needs to casually step back, because their vision is blocked by his scrotum. You want to talk about why no star was able to come to Cleveland? Well maybe it had something to do with the fact that he never committed to staying, and no legitimate star was going to sign long term in Cleveland only to see LeBron leave. He signs an extension, and there's a very very good chance someone else signs with him. It was largely his own fault. Cavs management did everything they could.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      Well i guess that's why Chris Bosh is taking game-tying 3s in the last possession of the game.
      thats who I would have take it....

....wait, who?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
        In case u haven't noticed, most star players that aren't on your team are complete douches.
        Meh, I actually like Dwight. But he gets the ball down low, dicks around for a couple seconds, then gets hacked. It's like Shaq all over again. Except Korver grabs his arm and that's it, and Dwight freaks the **** out like he just got raped and that it's absurd that someone would be fouling him. Why? He has to know it's gonna happen...

Comment

• U know why LeBron didn't stay? Cuz Cleveland is a **** hole. U give any young man the choice between playing and living in Miami 41 times or playing in Cleveland, most young men would choose Miami. Who doesn't love Miami? Lets face it a city that Will Smith sings a song about >> a city that Randy ******* Newman sings a song about. Hey that disses both LA and Cleveland, AWESOME! The end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            No, I don't think Miami was the "easy way out." I said it then, and I said it now, anyone who thought this "big three" was guaranteeing a championship and would make winning titles a breeze was out of their mind. They will still have to earn it, and are still at least a year or two away from gathering the role players and bench they need to succeed.

And yes, I believe if Kobe and Jordan had been one apart of one of the worst supporting casts in the NBA for as long as LeBron was and every trade their teams made was complete **** they would leave elsewhere too. Again, just look to Kobe demanding a trade when they weren't putting the pieces around him he needed. The difference between Kobe, Jordan, and LeBron is the former two got the pieces they needed to win and LeBron continued to get **** like Delonte West, Mo Williams, Wally ******* Szczerbiak, and Antawn Jamison. It's amazing how people can look at the Cavs now and actually wonder why LeBron left. They're atrocious, and almost the exact same team LeBron was on last year (minus a old and injured Shaq).

How is what Melo did any less cowardly? At least LeBron waited to become a free agent before looking to go to another team. What Melo did is probably worse because he demanded a trade during the season and let it loom over the entire organization until he was gone.

Do I think it was cowardly to take a shot at Cleveland during their losing streak? Not really considering their owner made scum bag remarks as soon as James left. I would have laughed at the Cavs too after they insulted the **** out of me previously.

And do I think he quit against the Celtics? How the hell would I know? Maybe he was hurt, maybe he did quit - but I'm not going to waste my time speculating on something I have no insight or knowledge of firsthand. Maybe he just had a **** couple of games.
            One of the worst supporting casts ever? Child please. Sure, they suck on their own, but that team was built to surround LeBron. They worked brilliantly off of LeBron. Here's a brain teaser for ya buddy, how can LeBron go from the worst supporting cast ever to actually BEING the supporting cast, and finish with a worse record?

Sure, there's no such thing as an automatic championship, but do you really think there's an EASIER way? Maybe if he signed with the Lakers, but they had no cap space. Oh and Kobe is an actual man, and would say, GTFO my city breh.

How is what Melo did worse? Melo said he wanted out. He put it out there, everyone knew. LeBron was an asshole with leaving. He was a total scumbag in leaving. He would drop hints that he was staying, then drop hints that he was leaving. He completely ****** the organization. At least Denver got SOMETHING for Anthony. The Cavs were completely ******.

Comment

U know why LeBron didn't stay? Cuz he's a ***** and a ******.
              Fixed for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                Fixed for ya.
                Haha, I think that was out of context.

Comment

U know why LeBron didn't stay? Cuz Cleveland is a **** hole. U give any young man the choice between playing and living in Miami 41 times or playing in Cleveland, most young men would choose Miami. Who doesn't love Miami? Lets face it a city that Will Smith sings a song about >> a city that Randy ******* Newman sings a song about. Hey that disses both LA and Cleveland, AWESOME! The end.
                  never compare randy newman to will smith ever, will smith song writting career could hold a single note to randy newman, will smith had dj jazzy jeff, randy newman is solo. Kobe (5 Rings) > LeBron/Wade/Bosh (1 Ring). AWESOME! The End.

Comment

• well kia got their stupid ******* commercial that has to constantly remind me of how ****** the ending of the dunk contest was over and over again

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      never compare randy newman to will smith ever, will smith song writting career could hold a single note to randy newman, will smith had dj jazzy jeff, randy newman is solo. Kobe (5 Rings) > LeBron/Wade/Bosh (1 Ring). AWESOME! The End.
                      Well, I didn't mean to bring LA into the argument, it just some how got in there. Cuz I would never compare the greatness of LA to the **** hole of Cleveland like that. And I only like Randy Newman cuz he did the stuff for Toy Story.

Comment

• Both CP3 and David West have left the game with an ankle injury

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Since EvilNixon has disappeared off the face of the Earth, I'll have to say it.

King Monta Ellis.

Comment

• Dear Heat,

I am really trying to be the new Yodaetc.: calm, cool, collected. BUT WHAT THE **** ARE U DOING? I know its only 14 now, but the way its going its going to 24. And u know we are the only ******* team that can blow 24 ******* point leads u uninspired, way too damn talented team to play like ****, no good, underperforming bastards! And we can't play ourselves. So we ain't winning this one. Can u guys some time beat a team that has a winning record. GOOD GOD!

Have a good walk home cuz I took ur airplanes,
                            Yoda

Comment

• The Heat are getting absolutely assraped right now. Wide open shot after wide open shot. This is hilarious.

Comment

• Haha I usually hate the Spurs but this is awesome.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information