NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    I don't know just because they suck, life is still good for him. His star right now is shining brighter than it might ever. Like guys like KG, Gasol, etc, he should enjoy this time putting up the best stats of his life so that when he gets on a real team his sole focus will be to win a championship as he will already have the stat achievements behind him. I mean part of why he can keep this streak so long is that the Wolves never blow out anyone so they are never forced to pull him.
    You play to win the game. lol. Stats are great, but in the end it's all about winning. Being a great player on a bad team is hell. Nothing you do ever has a real positive effect toward wins. I know I'd be really pissed all the time. Those great numbers are pretty much getting wasted. Nothing but constant frustration to know that you're playing so well, your personal best basketball...and yet it doesnt amount to wins for your ****** team.
    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 03-08-2011, 09:36 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• We just gave the Jazz a good old fashioned ass whoopin.

Comment

• haha awesome Wizards lineup at the end of the first quarter:

PG: John Wall
        SG: Jordan Crawford
        SF: Trevor Booker
        PF: Kevin Seraphin
        C: Hamady Ndiaye

Can't think of another time that a team had 5 rookies in the game not in garbage time. I believe Shakur is considered a rookie as well.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          We just gave the Jazz a good old fashioned ass whoopin.
          Was at the game, the atmosphere was awesome andddd I got to meet Kenny Smith.

Comment

• Another Laker merkjob. Bring on Lebrick.

Comment

• Got playing around with the lottery machine and managed to get:

That would be quite the way to rebuild a completely crashed and burned franchise.

Comment

• Andrew Bynum has apparently decided that he wants to be consistently great now.

In 8 games since the All Star Break, Andrew Bynum is averaging 12 rebounds (4 offensive), 3 blocks, 65% FG, and 10.75 points. Not bad at all....

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  Got playing around with the lottery machine and managed to get:

That would be quite the way to rebuild a completely crashed and burned franchise.
                  woah woah woah woah.. 1st and 2nd pick?!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                    woah woah woah woah.. 1st and 2nd pick?!
                    Slim chance but not impossible. Closest I could find to that in the last 10 years was Minnesota having the 5th and 6th picks in 2009. (Sorry for having to remind Minnesota fans of that....)

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      Slim chance but not impossible. Closest I could find to that in the last 10 years was Minnesota having the 5th and 6th picks in 2009. (Sorry for having to remind Minnesota fans of that....)
                      haha i completely forgot they got the Clippers pick. (clippers right?..)
                      Perry Jones and Kyrie Irving would be such a epic combo!

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• LOL @ Bosh.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• The fact that people are still calling it a big 3 is just offensive.

Also the Heat suck, and they will not figure it out before the playoffs.

Comment

• I can't believe how much money Bosh and Miller are making.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              The fact that people are still calling it a big 3 is just offensive.

Also the Heat suck, and they will not figure it out before the playoffs.
                              It's barely even a big 2. It's like 1.0 Lebron .75 Wade and .25 everyone else including Bosh on a given night.

Comment

• Here come the water works......

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information