Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    FINALLY! A voice of reason!
    You've been one of the guys saying they suck lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      You've been one of the guys saying they suck lol.
      No....I said they suck against the Celtics. Complete difference :).

Comment

• This guy is way better than anything in the NBA Dunk contest. No lame props or Kias needed. And he's white.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          I hate what the Heat tried to do, but fact is... nobody wants to play them in the playoffs. To the people saying they suck suck suck... well, that's just incorrect. They've sucked lately, but that doesn't define them.
          They've sucked lately against real competition. These are the teams they'll be facing in the playoffs as all of the teams they have played recently, except the Wizards, are playoff teams. These same playoff teams are not having a problem beating them even the Bulls, who have swept the season series against the Heat.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• EDIT: nevermind
            Last edited by soybean; 03-09-2011, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              They've sucked lately against real competition. These are the teams they'll be facing in the playoffs as all of the teams they have played recently, except the Wizards, are playoff teams. These same playoff teams are not having a problem beating them even the Bulls, who have swept the season series against the Heat.

and all there loses are at home

I wonder how the Lakers do against the Heat, I have some strange feeling that even though the Lakers are undefeated since the All-Star break will lose in a close game at home, It always seems like LeBron James has our number during the regular season, and don't forget about the blowout on X-Mas, cuz that will be on the Lakers mind during game preparation. Hopefully the Heat struggles continue and the Lakers beat them which will I think be a really close game, and no matter what, have us all talking on friday morning, guarantee

Comment

• The Heat would be wise to trade Bosh this offseason for some complimentary players.

The big 3 isn't working bc Bosh has always been ridiculously overrated.

Comment

• Coach Spo's got the go. (sounds like a chant) It took them until the end of the regular season and after a four game losing streak to finally "experiment" with a Wade-James pick and roll? Are you ******* kidding me? The guy's coaching is incompetent. He takes three of the top-10 scoring players in the league and puts them in an offensive system that is the simplest in the league according to scouts and easy to defend. They are not going to win anything with him.
                  Last edited by Shiver; 03-09-2011, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    This guy is way better than anything in the NBA Dunk contest. No lame props or Kias needed. And he's white.

I wasn't buying the 50 inch vertical thing until towards the end of the video. The Gerald Green off the side of the board dunk he did was stupid, and then he added the windmill and 360 and it was mega stupid. The 360 through the legs at the end i don't think i've ever seen before. That was sick. If he's really 5'11, he's getting some nasty hang time.
                    Last edited by MetSox17; 03-09-2011, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Considering Spo's ridiculous attempt at damage control after CryGate, is there any doubt that it was Lebron crying in the locker room? Then again, it probably wasn't even him. Somebody probably just cried for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Considering Spo's ridiculous attempt at damage control after CryGate, is there any doubt that it was Lebron crying in the locker room? Then again, it probably wasn't even him. Somebody probably just cried for him.
                        He was going to cry, but he just choked up.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                          He was going to cry, but he just choked up.
                          ziiiiinnnnggggg

edit - damnit i can't rep you

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Considering Spo's ridiculous attempt at damage control after CryGate, is there any doubt that it was Lebron crying in the locker room? Then again, it probably wasn't even him. Somebody probably just cried for him.
                            I actually think it was Wade.

But I really really hope it was LeBron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              ziiiiinnnnggggg

edit - damnit i can't rep you
                              Harry, I TOOK CARE OF IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                I actually think it was Wade.

But I really really hope it was LeBron.
                                I actually have no idea who it was, but it was absolutely one of the Big Three. Would Spo tell the media if it was ******* Mike Miller or Eddie House? Doubtful.

I just said Lebron because I like poking fun at him. And, because every time something happens with him, everyone around him goes into complete damage control mode. From Nike and the high schooler dunking on him, to ESPN forcing their reporters/analysts not to talk or report on the Delonte West/Gloria James situation, to the formation of the Big Three, to "inside source" Maverick Carter complaining about basketball not being fun under Spo, to the "it wasn't even me" tweets...the guy just leaves PR disaster after disaster for his damage control armies to clean up.

Now we've gone from "there were guys crying in the locker room" to "I don't know...heads were down...nobody was whimpering but I heard noise and there was moisture, but I don't know..." CryGate just seems like the repetition of a clearly defined pattern.
                                Last edited by yourfavestoner; 03-09-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information