Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Durant is far from overrated. He's the best scorer in the game. He's playing with a bum ankle right now, what do you expect? His percentages are just fine, too. He's at like .462 for his career.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Durant is far from overrated. He's the best scorer in the game. He's playing with a bum ankle right now, what do you expect? His percentages are just fine, too. He's at like .462 for his career.
      I don't understand how a Laker fan can hold this opinion after watching Kobe Bryant for the last 15 years.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by soybean View Post
        for all the flack the cavs have got for being a horrible supporting cast, like chris said, those teams were perfectly constructed for Lebron. They were all role players and that's exactly what you want surrounding a player like Lebron.

        Why bring in another player who will take 20 shots and essentially take away as many shots from Lebron or the rest of the team.

        I mean, they won 66 games with him... you want them to bring in a team so they can win 75 games? 82? Let's be realistic. those guys all perfectly complimented James. Of course they're struggling without Lebron, they're a bunch of role players built around Lebron... without Lebron...

        Secondly, Kevin Durant is overrated. He takes too many shots and many times I've seen has a horrible percentage.

        Thirdly, too bad Chris Paul is injury prone because if he never got hurt and kept his consistent level of play he would have been my vote for best player in the league...

        The reason? He would essentially have no flaws as a point guard.
        Hahaha! Having a horrible team surrounding you is actually better for you then having players who don't suck?

        The Cavs are horrible because they have horrible players.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

        Comment


        • Originally posted by soybean View Post
          Secondly, Kevin Durant is overrated.
          What is wrong with you?

          Comment


          • Put Dwight and Wade together and they are better than Lebron, Bosh and Wade. NUFCED.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
              Nobody can score, rebound and pass like LeBron.
              That's not a complete basketball player. lol.

              Kobe is still the best. Lebron never took that title away. Neither has Durant for that matter.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                Hahaha! Having a horrible team surrounding you is actually better for you then having players who don't suck?

                The Cavs are horrible because they have horrible players.
                So LeBron got worse?


                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  for all the flack the cavs have got for being a horrible supporting cast, like chris said, those teams were perfectly constructed for Lebron. They were all role players and that's exactly what you want surrounding a player like Lebron.

                  Why bring in another player who will take 20 shots and essentially take away as many shots from Lebron or the rest of the team.

                  I mean, they won 66 games with him... you want them to bring in a team so they can win 75 games? 82? Let's be realistic. those guys all perfectly complimented James. Of course they're struggling without Lebron, they're a bunch of role players built around Lebron... without Lebron...

                  Secondly, Kevin Durant is overrated. He takes too many shots and many times I've seen has a horrible percentage.

                  Thirdly, too bad Chris Paul is injury prone because if he never got hurt and kept his consistent level of play he would have been my vote for best player in the league...

                  The reason? He would essentially have no flaws as a point guard.
                  It was never about the regular season. The supporting cast was fine for the regular season, but no one else ever showed up in the post season. Aside from the half-assed effort in Game 5 last season, LeBron has always raised his game to a ridiculous level in the postseason. All of his teammates in Cleveland stood around and expected him to take them to a title once the playoffs came around. People want to rip LeBron for poor effort in Game 5 and the end of Game 6 (rightfully so), but his teammates put in a similar effort that entire series. Mo Williams played well enough in the regular season to fool people into thinking he was an All-Star. Then by the time the series with the Celtics wrapped up, he looked like he shouldn't even be starting for my old high school.

                  LeBron didn't leave Cleveland because he was sick of not winning 70 games. He left because he didn't have the appropriate supporting cast to win 16 games in the playoffs.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                    So LeBron got worse?
                    It's no question to me that Lebron is worse now than he was in Cleveland. He's no longer the man. He's dysfunctional. He's scared to be the one to miss too. The fact that Wade has asked to be the man to close out games says it all.

                    Comment


                    • May sound crazy...but I still think the Heat will the championship this year. I still cant wrap my head around a team with that talent NOT winning it. lol. They're playing like ****, but they still scare the hell out of me.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        I don't understand how a Laker fan can hold this opinion after watching Kobe Bryant for the last 15 years.
                        Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        What is wrong with you?
                        He's overrated in the sense that he is not on the level of best player in the league yet.

                        He's pretty hot and cold. I mean he has 17 games this year where he's shot under .400

                        His team still has a mediocre record when before the season began you had all analysts pegging them as the 2nd best team in the west. Plus, he's had a decent team around him. That's why he's not at Lebron's level YET

                        Comment


                        • We're seeing Dwight and Rose both emerge as MVP caliber players, and Durant is always awesome...

                          I still think Lebron is the all around best player in the league, but it isn't as clear cut as it might have been a year ago with some of these other players stepping up.

                          Plus....Lebron just doesn't have the clutch gene. If I'm going to declare a guy as the hands down "best player in the league," it had better be a guy you can trust to take the last shot. (With the exception of Dwight because centers are measured a bit differently....)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            May sound crazy...but I still think the Heat will the championship this year. I still cant wrap my head around a team with that talent NOT winning it. lol. They're playing like ****, but they still scare the hell out of me.
                            Yeah it may sound crazy. But it is possible. I know its not going well right now. Its called a rough sport. Plus in the playoffs a team has to beat us 4 times out of 7. The way they are playing now that wouldn't be a problem for the Celtics, Bulls, and prolly the Magic too in the east. We'll cross that bridge in the west when we get to it. But yeah, its gonna be hard to beat the Heat come playoff time.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              May sound crazy...but I still think the Heat will the championship this year. I still cant wrap my head around a team with that talent NOT winning it. lol. They're playing like ****, but they still scare the hell out of me.
                              I don't really see it happening this year, tbh. I think the Celtics will stop them. They still don't complement each other at all, and that won't change. Don't forget the Lakers of 03-04. Prime Kobe/Shaq+Old GP and Mailman, PLUS the role players of a team that had just threepeated are >> LBJ, Wade, Bosh. They couldn't pull it off, because they didn't work that well together, and also Malone was hurt, but still. Same deal.

                              I think they all thought it was going to be cake this season, and they're realizing it's not. Hopefully they all work on their games a lot in the off-season, because their problems are all stylistic and not talent-based.


                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                                I don't really see it happening this year, tbh. I think the Celtics will stop them. They still don't complement each other at all, and that won't change. Don't forget the Lakers of 03-04. Prime Kobe/Shaq+Old GP and Mailman, PLUS the role players of a team that had just threepeated are >> LBJ, Wade, Bosh. They couldn't pull it off, because they didn't work that well together, and also Malone was hurt, but still. Same deal.

                                I think they all thought it was going to be cake this season, and they're realizing it's not. Hopefully they all work on their games a lot in the off-season, because their problems are all stylistic and not talent-based.
                                Old Gary Payton and old Karl Malone. He was 40 and a Laker for like one year. But still...I could really care less what's going on in the regular season right now. These games really mean nothing to good teams. The playoffs are an entirely different animal. They scare the hell out of me at that stage. Plus with all this annoying negative media attention and what not...I just feel like it's all going to end up well for them in the end. I would never count them out. May sound dumb now, but I still favor that stupid team to win it all.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information