X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
    So was John Elways drive clutch?
    going 6-24 in the finals game 7 clutch?

He did what he had to do at the end of the game to win, he played good defense down the stretch, and had 15 boards. Yeah he shot 6-24 but get got to the line and he got them points.

Youre just looking for **** to say, and its ridiculous.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      That's just asinine.
      I will say, though, that Lebron's performance against Detroit in the 2006 ECF was one of the most dominating, clutch, ridiculous performances that I've ever seen in any sport in my life. 29 of the teams last 30 points (and the last 25 consecutive points) and the game winning layup in double OT.

Comment

• I'll take playing ****** but winning a championship over an epic performance but not winning any day. If that game was super close and the Lakers needed a clutch shot to win, they still would have gone to Kobe, as any sensible human being should.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          I will say, though, that Lebron's performance against Detroit in the 2006 ECF was one of the most dominating, clutch, ridiculous performances that I've ever seen in any sport in my life. 29 of the teams last 30 points (and the last 25 consecutive points) and the game winning layup in double OT.
          But do you consider him clutch because of it? If you had to make a list of adjectives to describe him, would "clutch" be on there? Cause I wouldn't put it on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            I'll take playing ****** but winning a championship over an epic performance but not winning any day. If that game was super close and the Lakers needed a clutch shot to win, they still would have gone to Kobe, as any sensible human being should.
            This, this, and this.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
              Haha this makes up for Blake's dunk contest showing:

I posted a thing on the Falcons draft forum on this guy! Glad Blake and I are on the same page here.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                Dajuan Wagner had a 100 point game in High School. So?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Dajuan Wagner had a 100 point game in High School. So?
                  yeah cause the team Wagner faced was as good as the one Lebron faced..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• SIR edit...
                    Last edited by TitansCJftw; 03-09-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• GB12 posted that video a few pages ago..

Comment

• DaJuan Wagner would have been a good pro if it weren't for the injuries and health problems. That first half of his rookie year he was an absolute stud. Would have been a constant 20 ppg scorer. Tweener and undersized but a hell of a scorer.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Chris Webber with the most spot on analysis of the Heat thus far, plus his comments on Coach Spo I thought were dead on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                            yeah cause the team Wagner faced was as good as the one Lebron faced..
                            I just wanted to mention Dajuan... but you totally missed my point. If you have a dominating game, it doesn't make you a good shooter.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post

Chris Webber with the most spot on analysis of the Heat thus far, plus his comments on Coach Spo I thought were dead on.
                                Webber is a great analysis, but when I hear him (not in reference to this clip, but other times), he sounds like he would be a great GM and mentor.

I'd take him over Otis Smith. Good gosh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information