NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    Love may be a better fit in Miami, but that wasn't the argument. Bosh is still the better player.

I definitely disagree, but I don't feel like rehashing this whole thing.

More importantly the Wolves are about to win their 3rd game in their last 7. Yes, that is a big deal to us.

Comment

• Vince Carter... 29 and 32 back to back? What?

Comment

• Melo is clutch.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            That is fantastic.

Comment

• yea, nets won 3 in a row, DEAL WITH IT
              and yea, Bropez with BACK TO BACK DOUBLE DOUBLES LIKE WHATTTT??!?!?! MIND EXPLOSION
              and we won without Deron!
              and Anthony Morrow is good, like, legit good
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• As much as I hate it, as a Bucks fan who has always hated Bosh, a trade centered around Bogut for Bosh would be good for both teams.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                  As much as I hate it, as a Bucks fan who has always hated Bosh, a trade centered around Bogut for Bosh would be good for both teams.
                  Yeah, but then you would have a giant ****** on your team.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    I just wanted to mention Dajuan... but you totally missed my point. If you have a dominating game, it doesn't make you a good shooter.
                    oops haha my bad sir.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                      I just dont get why you are so set that you would take Lebron in so many of those situations when he shows over and over that he fails in those exact situations lol.
                      He has failed (recently more so) on a last second shot scenario, but of the most part he's always been a fantastic 4th quarter scorer and can be counted on to put up points towards the end of the game when the pressure is on.

Just because he isn't hitting absurd game ending shots like Kobe does 4-5 times a year (more last yeah, probably) it doesn't mean he isn't a great crunch time player.

And honestly, I'm sure if more people actually cared about the Cavs when LeBron was there, we'd hear about his late game heroics far more than we do now.

It's only now that he's on the Heat and is the number one villain in the league do people actually give a **** what he's doing when not on national television.

But in other news...MELO! Good tough road win against a surging Grizzlies team. Looks like the team is starting to gel a bit, even with Chauncey out.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        Yeah, but then you would have a giant ****** on your team.
                        Bosh would be so much better if he didnt have 2 dominating figures who need/want the ball all the time. He'd probably be #1 or #2 scorer behind Jennings.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Speaking of Brandon Jennings, it's amazing how ****** he's been this year. Actually, it's not that amazing since I think a lot of us thought he was overrated last year and was getting absurd hype from the media.

Sophomore slump or not, he kinda sucks.

Comment

• PS, **** Kwame Brown.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                              Speaking of Brandon Jennings, it's amazing how ****** he's been this year. Actually, it's not that amazing since I think a lot of us thought he was overrated last year and was getting absurd hype from the media.

Sophomore slump or not, he kinda sucks.
                              hes been injured....

Sig by BK

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                                hes been injured....
                                How injured? As there have been plenty of players to play through injuries (Kobe?) and still put up good numbers. Jennings hasn't just been bad this year, he's been REALLY bad. Like almost Gilbert Arenas bad (numbers wise).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information