No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I'm also convinced that he just isn't that good. He had one REALLY good month last year, and otherwise has been average at best. He shoots a terrible percentage, and too often. His saving graces are that he's a above average on the ball defender and a pretty good passer. So obviously Scott Skiles gives him handjobs after every game.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• He was almost just as bad last year, this is nothing new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
        Speaking of Brandon Jennings, it's amazing how ****** he's been this year. Actually, it's not that amazing since I think a lot of us thought he was overrated last year and was getting absurd hype from the media.

Sophomore slump or not, he kinda sucks.
        couple things got him overrated.

1.He was so good at the start last year, but he fell off as the season went on

2.He's missed time this year, combine that with guys like Bogut and Illyasova missing time and it hurts him

3.He has no jump shot yet.

4.A lot of the moves Skiles wanted to make this year have hurt the Bucks.

Jennings still has good potential, but he wasn't the star some made him out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
          No, I'm also convinced that he just isn't that good. He had one REALLY good month last year, and otherwise has been average at best. He shoots a terrible percentage, and too often. His saving graces are that he's a above average on the ball defender and a pretty good passer. So obviously Scott Skiles gives him handjobs after every game.
          No he doesn't.
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
            Vince Carter... 29 and 32 back to back? What?
            Vinsanity!

Also Peitrus had 20-8 in the game he started & Warrick just had 32 8 & 4 in place of Frye, people are stepping up when they are needed.

Comment

• The Bulls bench is becoming a strength. Asik, Taj, Korver, Brewer and Watson is a hell of a bench. They are getting stronger and stronger. Then bench won the game tonight for them
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                The Bulls bench is becoming a strength. Asik, Taj, Korver, Brewer and Watson is a hell of a bench. They are getting stronger and stronger. Then bench won the game tonight for them
                The 2nd team I think is actually better defensively than the first team. We'll see how it goes now with Taj getting starter minutes, and probably increased minutes to Kurt Thomas or Rasual Butler dong.

Also, **** you Kwame Brown, you no talent ass clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  I definitely disagree, but I don't feel like rehashing this whole thing.

More importantly the Wolves are about to win their 3rd game in their last 7. Yes, that is a big deal to us.
                  More than the Heat loooooooooooooool

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• i want Kwame dead
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• nets have won 3 in a row, first time since february of '09.

We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I figured I'd play a video game instead of watching the Magic play the woeful Kings. And of course the Magic are in another war with them. I dont get it. They just lost to them a couple of weeks ago also. bleh. Those damned Kings.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          yea, nets won 3 in a row, DEAL WITH IT
                          and yea, Bropez with BACK TO BACK DOUBLE DOUBLES LIKE WHATTTT??!?!?! MIND EXPLOSION
                          and we won without Deron!
                          and Anthony Morrow is good, like, legit good
                          Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          nets have won 3 in a row, first time since february of '09.

Did the nets win 3 in a row?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• OMG Jason Richardson missed 2 free throws that coulda sealed the game! Hes just as ******* terrible as Lebron because he isnt clutch!

sarcasm..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                              OMG Jason Richardson missed 2 free throws that coulda sealed the game! Hes just as ******* terrible as Lebron because he isnt clutch!

sarcasm..

Or maybe because hes a mediocre foul shooter.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                                Or maybe because hes a mediocre foul shooter.
                                and maybe Lebron is a mediocre jump shooter.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information