NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    The Bulls supporting cast isn't that great: Noah is a lot like Varejao, Mo Williams and Luol Deng are probably equivalent. Carlos Boozer would be the trump card, I guess, but we've seen him in the playoffs...

Deng and Mo Williams are absolutely not even close to equivalent. Mo Williams is a streaky shooter. That's it. Deng can hit the mid range jumper, slash, do the little things, and is a great defender.

And Boozer's career playoff numbers are 20/12 on 50% shooting so I'm not sure what you're getting at there.

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...aw-riley031011

Another 'Woj' article, this one about Pat Riley and his perceived role in the Heat structure. Take with a bucket of salt.

Comment

• The big question to me is this: what does Pat Riley do next off-season? Even with a MLE the only decent centers are Nene, Tyson Chandler and Samuel Dalembert. It is really unlikely that they could persuade any of them to take a pay-cut. So would Riley be ready to break up the trio via a trade? Because Mike Miller, Joel Anthony, Dexter Pittman and a 2nd isn't exactly a spectacular offer.

I would trade Wade, personally. I think he is the most replaceable in terms of position (shooting guard who doesn't shoot), fit (no synergy with LeBron) and age (a very old 29). The odds of that are slim to none though; but both Bill Simmons and Dan Le Batard mentioned Wade first in the hypothetical.
        Last edited by Shiver; 03-10-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• I assume he has a NTC anyways

Comment

• How the hell does Miami not fill up the stands for the Laker game? That's just embarrassing.

Comment

• Psh....would you want to watch a team that has lost a million games in a row?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                How the hell does Miami not fill up the stands for the Laker game? That's just embarrassing.
                Miami has a terrible, terrible fan base.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                  Psh....would you want to watch a team that has lost a million games in a row?

I've been to like 10 Timberwolves games in my life so yes, yes I would.

And I know they have a terrible fanbase but still...you have one of the most talented teams in the league and you're playing the defending champs.

Comment

• that was a sick shot by lebron.

Comment

• Basketball would have been extremely more competitive and therefore fun to watch if

Amare went to Miami with Wade.

Bosh went to Cleveland with Lebron.

then you got the bulls with rose and boozer

boston

the orlando dwights

and carmelo in New York.

Comment

• Odom couldve been a perenial allstar if he had the work ethic.

Comment

• Bynum needs more touches. All the Heat's big men are in foul trouble, and I'm pretty sure he can do his work vs. Big Z and co.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• He's attacking the basket. :ooooooooo

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• What the hell was that Pau?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• HOLY **** WADE/LEBRON ONLY HAVE 15 BLOW THE TEAM UP AHHHHHHH LOUD NOISES.

Solid half.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information