NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
    Get ready for ESPN to ride the Heat dick again. Every time they win its ZOMZGZZ the Heat are baaaaaack and can do anything in the world so lets talk about them non stop again. Lets even show alot of there highlights again when they play bad teams.
    But that works the other way too tho. Whenever we lose its like ahhhhhhh, fire the coach, they are the Miami Tears, they suck, etc. I know they asked for it when they signed LeBron, Wade, and Bosh who made it the mother ******* BIG 3 AGAIN TONIGHT! But yeah, u should get ready for it.

Comment

• What I think is encouraging is that the Heat finally got Chris Bosh the ball in positions where he can go at the basket. He should not have to settle for jump-shots, he is a 24/11 player and he completely out-played Pau Gasol not once but twice.

LeBron and Wade pick and rolls and Bosh getting aggressive.

Comment

• So, there's slight talk about how 'LeBron doesn't need a true PG'.

Honestly, I think pairing him with a true PG would make him doubly efficient and devastating as a scorer.

Think about it, instead of constantly trying to iso and go 1-on-1 and maybe be forced into repeated shaky jumpshots while handling the ball, he has a guy able to feed him exactly where he wants it to score, or find another guy from his angle of sight on the court. PG passes to LeBron who cuts in and passes to an open teammate in traffic for an exciting play.

You CANNOT have enough good passers on your teams, people!

Comment

• Eric Snow was a pure point guard. Granted he was absolutely atrocious by the time he was with the Cavs, but he was one...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• With LeBron you don't need traditional roles, at all. Why confine yourself? Besides, with the cap situation they really don't have a lot of room to improve the PG position. All they need is Mario Chalmers is play a little more consistent because he gives them the defense and 3s they need.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              The Heat could just lift the trophy now if only they had to face the Lakers 4 straight series in the playoffs instead of every other good team they can't beat. :)
              Meh, I watched the lakers get beat twice in the regular season by the magic a couple years back and then kick their ass in the finals so I'm not too worried. As long as they bring it in the playoffs like they usually do lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I was asking myself today if I've ever seen an athlete that strikes me as more gifted than LeBron James. I seriously think he can be argued as the most physically talented American professional athlete ever.

Comment

• Bo Jackson.

Comment

• That's a debate that would go nowhere, but I can say for certain that LeBron is a significantly bigger dude than Bo. I personally believe LeBron could excel at other sports, but who knows if he could really play two sports professionally. I don't even know how you could compare them.

Comment

• lol LeBron..

“We won by 6 tonight. I should have missed 1 of those FT late in the game. We still can’t crack that 5 pts or less thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        lol LeBron..

“We won by 6 tonight. I should have missed 1 of those FT late in the game. We still can’t crack that 5 pts or less thing."
                        Haha thats funny. He should embrace the role of the villan. Be a douche u know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                          I was asking myself today if I've ever seen an athlete that strikes me as more gifted than LeBron James. I seriously think he can be argued as the most physically talented American professional athlete ever.
                          I would crack up watching Lebron play baseball or line up as a cornerback.

Deion Sanders was a better athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I would crack up watching Lebron play baseball or line up as a cornerback.

Deion Sanders was a better athlete.
                            :/

He obviously wouldn't be playing coverback. He would play TE and be an absolute ******* animal

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              :/

He obviously wouldn't be playing coverback. He would play TE and be an absolute ******* animal
                              Thats what we assume but...I would like to see it, but Im not going to say he would be an "absoulute ******* animal" lol.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                                Haha thats funny. He should embrace the role of the villan. Be a douche u know.
                                He doesn't really have to try. Love his comment when they lost the 5th straight to the Blazers, he said they could lose the rest of the games this year and still make the playoffs, lol. Heat can't really blame anyone but themselves though when the media attacks them. Everything from the LeBron decision to the parades before they even played a game. Or when Wade even before the season started made the horrible statement that every game they lost the media would treat it like 9-11. The Heat deserve to be attacked every time they do or say something stupid. I loved Crygate.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information