NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    He doesn't really have to try. Love his comment when they lost the 5th straight to the Blazers, he said they could lose the rest of the games this year and still make the playoffs, lol. Heat can't really blame anyone but themselves though when the media attacks them. Everything from the LeBron decision to the parades before they even played a game. Or when Wade even before the season started made the horrible statement that every game they lost the media would treat it like 9-11. The Heat deserve to be attacked every time they do or say something stupid. I loved Crygate.
    That was hilarious!! Kinda sad they didn't try and do that. Gosh darn beatng the Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      Thats what we assume but...I would like to see it, but Im not going to say he would be an "absoulute ******* animal" lol.
      I would. The only thing going against him is that he may be a bit too tall. He would be pretty unstoppable to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        With LeBron you don't need traditional roles, at all. Why confine yourself? Besides, with the cap situation they really don't have a lot of room to improve the PG position. All they need is Mario Chalmers is play a little more consistent because he gives them the defense and 3s they need.
        Confine?

Passing's the one bloody skill in Basketball where 'role confining' simply does not apply. And unselfish- 'I'm getting my teammates involved'-style passing even more so. So why should that concept be limited to LeBron other than the logistics involved in even bringing such players to Miami?

I would grant that the traditional PG role probably isn't needed- more that the team simply needs a second player with excellent passing skills and the appropriate unselfishness to utilize said skills to maximize the tempo and striking power. It's only that the Point position is the most ideal place to find that because it would also fit with those needs.

Look at it this way- if Mike Bibby wasn't so bleeping dead he'd be as close to ideal as the Heat could realistically get. He was- in his time- an underrated Floor General capable of hitting open shots and getting his teammates the ball in places where they could score most optimally. He could in fact let LeBron and Wade and Bosh play far more up tempo than they currently do by letting them run off-ball, and still be able to feed them in the half-court.

Please tell me Bibby's teaching Chalmers everything he knows about passing. That's all I ask. All I ever EVER really wanted was to see this Superstar team play Good Basketball, and frankly they suffer through stretches of underperformance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
          He doesn't really have to try. Love his comment when they lost the 5th straight to the Blazers, he said they could lose the rest of the games this year and still make the playoffs, lol. Heat can't really blame anyone but themselves though when the media attacks them. Everything from the LeBron decision to the parades before they even played a game. Or when Wade even before the season started made the horrible statement that every game they lost the media would treat it like 9-11. The Heat deserve to be attacked every time they do or say something stupid. I loved Crygate.
          I hate the name "Crygate". If there is even a smidge of controversy then all of sudden it becomes "X-gate" or whatever. I think the better name for that game when the Heat cried in the locker room would have been "The Crying Game".

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            I hate the name "Crygate". If there is even a smidge of controversy then all of sudden it becomes "X-gate" or whatever. I think the better name for that game when the Heat cried in the locker room would have been "The Crying Game".
            I've never understood this either, seeing as Watergate had nothing to do with water.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              I'm calling it the Crypot Dome Scandal.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                I've never understood this either, seeing as Watergate had nothing to do with water.
                Kind of how apparently chocaholics and shopaholics are addicted to chocahol and shopahol, two things I never knew existed. But alas, that's a whole different one of my many annoyances...

People are dumb, that's the explanation.

I second the Crying Game, because it's a game that made them cry.

Comment

******* ESPN and their group of ******* morons that think it's cool and snarky to name anything __gate. I ******* hate it, it's so god damn annoying.

Comment

Not sure if serious..... haha

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I saw an article about Yao Ming, he says that he's not done and will be back next year. So, does Yao go to the Heat or the Knicks next year? He's almost certainly going to go to one of them, right?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• please not the knicks, i pray for his poor knees

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                          I saw an article about Yao Ming, he says that he's not done and will be back next year. So, does Yao go to the Heat or the Knicks next year? He's almost certainly going to go to one of them, right?
                          That would be pretty ridiculous. Even if he could only play every other game in the regular season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Not sure if serious..... haha
                            I....am? The Watergate Complex was just the name of the building that was broken into. The Watergate scandal had nothing to do wth water at all.

Comment

• Hotlanta just scored 20 points throught the first 23 minutes of the 2nd half and were out rebounded 50 to 28.

fap fap fap fap

Comment

• How ugly would a Chicago-Boston series be? It would be awful to watch, but it's looking pretty likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information