No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the deal with the Spurs and DeJuan Blair? I have him in fantasy and I can't figure out his inconsistent minutes.

It seems that when he gets reasonable minutes, like starter minutes, he gets double-doubles. But he'll follow up streaks of double-double games with like 5 point and 4 rebound performances getting like 14 minutes....

Now he's not even starting anymore for McDyess? What is the flaw in his game that gets him such inconstant minutes? Like I said, he seems to do well when he gets them...

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      What is the deal with the Spurs and DeJuan Blair? I have him in fantasy and I can't figure out his inconsistent minutes.

It seems that when he gets reasonable minutes, like starter minutes, he gets double-doubles. But he'll follow up streaks of double-double games with like 5 point and 4 rebound performances getting like 14 minutes....

Now he's not even starting anymore for McDyess? What is the flaw in his game that gets him such inconstant minutes? Like I said, he seems to do well when he gets them...
      Probably protecting his knees. He has no ACLs.

DG caught my error. Multitasking not my forte.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I'm guessing it's just rest cause he has no knees. Not sure though.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          The Heat just beat the two best teams in the West.
          Welcome to the club.

Signed,

Chicago, Boston, Dallas, LAC, Memphis, Orlando.

Comment

• After the 1st Quarter:

Dwight Howard: 3 Points, 4 Rebounds, 1 Block, 1 Steal
            Andrew Bynum: 6 Points, 11 Rebounds, 3 Blocks

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              After the 1st Quarter:

What is your point?
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Where's Evilnixon when you need him (i.e. when the Kings thrash the Warriors and King Monta is outscored by Samuel Dalembert)?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                  Where's Evilnixon when you need him (i.e. when the Kings thrash the Warriors and King Monta is outscored by Samuel Dalembert)?
                  You should your hole birthday twin. You do not disrespect Monta.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    You should your hole birthday twin. You do not disrespect Monta.
                    I mean no disrespect. I mean, Monta is very very good. It was just very apparent that the best player on the court was Samuel "Wunderkind" Dalembert. But there's no shame in that.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      What is your point?
                      Bynum > Howard

Duh.

/sarcasm

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                        Bynum > Howard
                        This, this, and this!

lol, ok maybe not. But hes more than capable of defending Howard, the big **** just cant stay healthy.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          After the 1st Quarter:

LA got the win, so the stats are meaningless for the losing team now.

But Howard outplayed Bynum and those 1st quarter stats look pretty silly now. Bynum finished with 10 points and 18 rebounds, so he had 4 points and 7 boards the rest of the way while Howard finished with 22 and 15.

Comment

• I think the Celtics really, really need to be concerned. They've been dominated by the Clippers and Nets because they had no one down low. If they can't contain DeAndre Jordan (!), Brook Lopez and Kris Humphries, what are they going to do in the playoffs against the Magic, Bulls or Lakers? Even the Miami Heat have more size than the Celtics now. I think the Jeff Green-Kendrick Perkins trade continues to look worse and worse for Boston's immediate hopes for a title run.
                            Last edited by Shiver; 03-15-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• to be fair (and just be my homer self), since DWill got here, Bropez has been an absolute stud and looking like the stud Center I proclaimed he would be before the season.
                              oh, and who wouldve thought Kris Humphries, a guy the nets prayed wouldnt pick up his 3+ mil player option at the beginning of this year would be this good for us? it's insane. freakin' kris humphries
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• The Heat just showed why I'm really not concerned with the Spurs at all come playoff time. They've turned into a run-n-gun team that is over-reliant on jump shots and the three ball. They have nobody on the perimeter who can isolate or beat their defender off the dribble, and Duncan can't give them anything inside. Not only that, but he can't even get off the ground to contest shots anymore. It's like he's anchored to the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information