NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Oh crazy ESPN and your simulations......

I probably couldn't get that to happen again in 100 tries
    I got the Thunder over the 76ers at some point during my 75 or so tries.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• hansbrough is on fire since the beginnning of march. the ****

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• thanks knicks, you can't even beat the pacers for us. awesome
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I got the Thunder over the 76ers at some point during my 75 or so tries.
          The one night I was bored at work and kept redoing the lottery until Cleveland had the top 2 picks. Probably took at least 100 tries.

Comment

• Why the hell does Thibs abuse Luol Deng so much? And nice game from McGee...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Why the hell does Thibs abuse Luol Deng so much? And nice game from McGee...
              That's an understatement... a triple double with blocks?? verry nice.

Comment

• The Nuggets > Knicks. How funny is that? The Knicks defense is so bad they've made Tyler Hansborough into Kevin McHale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
                  hansbrough is on fire since the beginnning of march. the ****
                  Back in college mode.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Javale had a horrendous game offensively. Guy has no post skills, took him forever to get those 11 points for the triple double. I will say though very few guys can get up as quick with him and with his long arms, Rose was scared to go in the lane whenever Javale was in there. Javale's 12 blocks was the most in a single game in over 10 years.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Hansbrough goes hard.

Seriously though the Knicks can't be losing to Indy.
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Why the hell does Thibs abuse Luol Deng so much? And nice game from McGee...
                        It's basically a rotational thing because of our lack of production at SG.

First team goes out with Rose, Bogans, Deng, Boozer, Noah.

Second team comes in to start the 2nd. 2nd team would basically be Watson, Brewer, Korver, Taj, Asik. That's an awful team on offense, so Thibs keeps Deng in for Watson, Brewer, Deng, Taj, Asik. Then when he brings Rose back in, he will sit Deng for Korver.

When Boozer is healthy, he will sometimes go Watson, Brewer, Korver, Boozer, Asik/Noah/Taj.

But if I had to guess, it's probably 50% not wanting to trot out a completely inept second team on offense, and 50% Deng having a great year offensively and defensively, so he relies on him a ton.

It's something not a lot of Bulls fans like, especially given Dengs health history, so we've been counting our blessing each game. Oh, and Deng also sometimes plays the 4 when Noah and Boozer are both out, which makes me luolz.

Comment

• I feel like the Knicks are just lacking energy. Which is scary, bc I'm starting to think they're not playing hard for D'Antoni anymore.

And you can see it in D'Antoni's face, he's not nearly as energetic as he used to be.

But realistically, they need more time to mesh with Chauncey. That's the real problem right now other than giving a **** on defense, Chauncey cripples our ball movement on offense right now bc he's not used to the system.

Comment

• i don't think it's your offense BBD. allowing Psycho T to surpass his career high BOTH time you play him isn't Chauncey crippling the ball movement.

but really? you couldn't win one for the Nets? really?
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Defense is absolutely a problem, no doubt.

I gotta give it to Hansborough though, it's not like they didn't defend him, he actually made some great moves and shots.

The Knicks are just having such a hard time making switches. It's like a headless chicken. That's bad coaching. It's all mental mistakes.

Comment

• I was looking at some of the league's salaries and I found it interesting that the Bulls currently have the 5th lowest total in the league. And for a team that could easily compete for a championship this year, that mgiht end up being a huge deal.

And most of their best players are locked up for the next 3 years. This could greatly play to their advantage as is, but it would especially help them if the new CBA institutes a hard cap, since a lot of the other best teams are in the bottom half.

I hope they don't do something stupid and break it up though. It just seems to me that in the NBA, a lot of teams make moves just for the sake of making moves. The bulls have a really solid base with an emerging Superstar in Rose....if they use their available cap room wisely and add a shooter, there is no reason they can't turn into a dynasty, especially if the new CBA hurts teams who have most of their money tied up in a few stars. (Heat, cough, Heat...)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information