No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet the lazy-ass Hawks in Atlanta tonight -1.5 over red-hot Denver. Will bump this after they stop trying in the middle of the 2nd quarter and lose by 20.

Also parlayed HEAT and Hornets to win. Will bump this when HEAT win by 30 and Hornets lose by 18 with Aaron Brooks shooting 8-11 from 3.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Oh, my bad. I thought I read "winning."

Comment

• i'm a ruhtard.

Comment

• If Juwan Howard ever tries to iso someone again I will stab him in the face.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• anyone wanna take over the sixers (or any team of your pick) in my nba mock draft in the fantasy forum?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• I love arguing with Boston fans about Rondo. Lols. Anyone wanna chart the FG% of players like Calderon/Rose/Nash/Westbrook/Conley pass to compared to whom RR passes to on the regs?

Also, with Rose averaging 25 ppg, would you want him to take 10 less shots, which allow him to have 5 more assists a game which make him have 10 less pts his numbers 15 and 13 and have more losses or a guy who averages 9/13 with ****** perimeter shooters? Answer me this. Please someone. PLEASE

im guessing the people he passes to..wouldnt allow hi to have that many assists.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• well 5 more assists would equal to more than those 10 points so I think that's an obvious yes

Comment

• umm what fenikz?
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    umm what fenikz?
                    You're one to talk, I'm still trying to figure out just what in the heck you asked in the first place, lol

Comment

• take 10 shots which could equal 5 made shots for other player on the team which could equals 5 assists could equal 15-13 for d rose. which sucks balls :/

Comment

• WADE DON'T HURT EM!!!!!!i

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• So take 10 shots....which would equal at least 10 points, possibly more if there are 3s.

Or what? That's where I get lost. What is the alternative?

Comment

• Sick play by wade.

Comment

• I Dont Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 10 less shots..10 shots for others..optimistically 5 made shots by others,,,, 5 more assists for d rose...so in other words..20-13? im confused

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information