No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perkins, Serge, Nazr, and Nick Collison is one hell of a defensive big man rotation.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Absolutely agree on the first part, not so much on the 2nd.

I don't like Rondo and think his actual talent is elevated because of his team, but he is a good player. But if he were on the Bulls, they wouldn't be as good but their defense would be ridiculous still. They would still win 42-48 games, and would easily be a playoff team in the East.

Seriously, to say a lineup with Rondo/Boozer/Deng/Noah would be on the level of a team like the Pistons is just ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        Perkins, Serge, Nazr, and Nick Collison is one hell of a defensive big man rotation.
        it is, and I really think it's going to carry them pretty far.
        AND DONT FORGET COLE ALDRICH!
        lolz.

but I'm on the thunder train, absolutely.
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• It's a shame they took Aldrich, and traded 2 first rounders for him mind you not. The next guys drafted after him Ed Davis, Larry Sanders, Kevin Seraphin, Eric Bledsoe, all better players.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Seriously, to say a lineup with Rondo/Boozer/Deng/Noah would be on the level of a team like the Pistons is just ridiculous.

Boozer and Noah have missed fifty games, so to say the Bulls have had that lineup is disingenuous as ****. Could and would have Rondo carried them with Kurt Thomas and Asik? I don't think so. Defensively they would have been dynamite, but they probably would be the 5th/6th seed in the East, rather than the 1st.
            Last edited by Shiver; 03-16-2011, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              Boozer and Noah have missed fifty games, so to say the Bulls have had that lineup is disingenuous as ****. Could and would have Rondo carried them with Kurt Thomas and Asik? I don't think so. Defensively they would have been dynamite, but they probably would be the 5th/6th seed in the East, rather than the 1st.

Ok well that's more reasonable, but the 5th seed is not 30 wins.

Comment

• Rondo is a horrible fit for Chicago, they are not a good offensive team, Rose's ability to forget about being a distributor and becoming a scorer when the team is stuck is what takes them to the next level.

Comment

• The Warriors are putting Vlad Rad on Dirk in crunch time. No I'm not kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    The Warriors are putting Vlad Rad on Dirk in crunch time. No I'm not kidding.
                    obviously in order to shut out a tall foreign dude you have to cancel him out with another tall foreign dude. duh
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Aldrich looked decent in a few games, yeah but boy would they want to make that pick again. But i don't want to rush judgement, Harden looked hopeless for 1.5 years but has been money the last 2 months(minus today of course).

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        It's a shame they took Aldrich, and traded 2 first rounders for him mind you not. The next guys drafted after him Ed Davis, Larry Sanders, Kevin Seraphin, Eric Bledsoe, all better players.
                        I don't understand why they didn't draft a player whose named after one of the best shows in television

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Not to jump on the bandwagon, but does anyone else think Perkins might be the guy to push Thunder from the very good to elite team status? Durant-Westbrook is one of the better 1-2s in the league, especially in pure scoring and creating, and they have a bunch of guys that can score a bit, now a ton of guys who can rebound, and finally a presence defensively in the paint. Perkins was always the quiet part of the Celtics but you could always tell that he really combined with KG to be the defensive anchors of that team.

Granted, I don't think Ibaka, Sefolosha, Perkins is as good as a lot of 3-5s out there (yet) but I like the lineup a lot more with Green and Krstic out. This was also a team that played LA hard last year in the playoffs and clearly is better this year while that's hard to say about the Lakers. I also think in a Thunder vs Spurs matchup it's a toss-up based on which explosive tandem shows up more.

If only Westbrook wasn't a turnover dishing machine this team would be outstanding.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• can we finally start showing James Tiberius Harden some love?

averaging 17 3 3 & 1.5 spg since the all-star break, and really doesn't skip a beat defensively in Thabo's place

Comment

• Anaheim Royals.

link

Comment

• as long as they bring these back

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information