NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Ok well that's more reasonable, but the 5th seed is not 30 wins.
    I was thinking wins in relationship to now, not end of the season.

Comment

• Also, what happened to Mike Miller? Why did the Heat pay him 30$ million dollars again?
      Last edited by Shiver; 03-17-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Also, what happened to Mike Miller? Why did the Heat pay him 30$ million dollars again?
        Damn, they really needed to give him $5M per? Especially for 5 years? I'm surprised they couldn't get either him or a similar veteran for way cheaper. Heat, you're doinitwrong. Teams like those are supposed to be able to underpay for players looking for a ring.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
          Damn, they really needed to give him $5M per? Especially for 5 years? I'm surprised they couldn't get either him or a similar veteran for way cheaper. Heat, you're doinitwrong. Teams like those are supposed to be able to underpay for players looking for a ring.
          Not to mention they could have just kept Dorrell Wright or Daquan Cook.

Comment

Also, what happened to Mike Miller? Why did the Heat pay him 30$ million dollars again?
            It's because the Heat thought Mike Miller would be a great spot up shooter. He hasn't been a good scorer in 5 years. Just look at a few years ago he was on a horrendous T'wolves team getting 33 minutes a game and was only averaging 9 points a game. The fact is that Miller's best attributes is his ballhandling and passing, problem with the Heat is that Dwade and LeBron already have that covered and even when Miller makes good passes Wade and Bron aren't spot up shooters who can capitalize. That's why I thought Miller really should have gone to LA where Fisher, Blake, Kobe, etc, actually can play off ball and shoot off passes. Miller is a solid defender and rebounder, but because he is utterly useless offensively in Miami he is a huge waste of money.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Dwyane Wade is very frustrating to watch. He can be so dynamic, but he relies too much on the refs whistle. Slamming into Ibaka/Perkins/Collison and trying to get calls while throwing up circus shots wasn't going to get it done. .. oh and the horrible jump passes he's fallen in love with. And his 3-point heat checks when he is an awful 3-pt shooter.

That being said, he is good for six spectacular plays per game and 25-5-5-2-2 on good nights so obviously his flaws are not large in the big picture.
              Imagine being a Kobe fan over the past fifteen or so years.

*Kobe trapped in a double team, nowhere to go*

Me: "Don't do it don't do it don't do it, please don't do it NO DO NOT TAKE THAT ******* SHOT YOU IDIOT"

*swish*

Me: "Okay, nevermind. Do whatever you want."

Comment

• I think Kyle Korver would have been better on the Heat and Mike Miller better on the Bulls, personally.

Comment

I think Kyle Korver would have been better on the Heat and Mike Miller better on the Bulls, personally.
                  So that we could go from 1 three point shooter to none?

(do everything Keith Bogans excluded for obvious reasons)

Comment

• Rose vs Dwill tonight. that's a lot of sex at one position for one game...
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      Anaheim Royals.

link
                      Also, being in the northwest right now....ton of talks about New Orleans coming to Seattle and the Sonics coming back into the league. They have already put down the designs for the new stadium, just a matter of finding the location. Ill look for a link.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Imagine being a Kobe fan over the past fifteen or so years.

Me: "Don't do it don't do it don't do it, please don't do it NO DO NOT TAKE THAT ******* SHOT YOU IDIOT"

*swish*

Me: "Okay, nevermind. Do whatever you want."
                        Imagine not being a Kobe fan.

Me: Nice defense good, let him try to take tha-

*swish*

**** that ****, how the **** does he do that ****?

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• dont recall posting in this thread last night #celebratingstpaddiesdayearly
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Who the hell is Alonzo Gee and Samardo Samuels?

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                              Who the hell is Alonzo Gee and Samardo Samuels?
                              Gee is a second year guy from Alabama and Samuels is a rookie from Louisville.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                                Gee is a second year guy from Alabama and Samuels is a rookie from Louisville.
                                It was a rhetorical questions meaning... why are they on an NBA starting roster?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information