No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure Rose just shot a 1 handed 3 out of boredom...

Comment

• It seems like every time I hear about the Hawks, it's because they're getting blown out by someone or blowing a lead. How are they a regular playoff team again?

Comment

• How about Thibs gives Deng a rest for once tonight?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          How about Thibs gives Deng a rest for once tonight?
          Seriously. I was hoping he would after like 5 mins into the 3rd if it was like this.

****, he played him like 5 mins in the 4th last night of a 30 point game...

Comment

• I remember that one Bulls game the Knicks beating them in shooting 16-24 from 3 in like the 6th game of the season. The thing is the Bulls have gotten about 1000000x's better since them and the Knicks... meh still.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• The Bulls are overrated because they are one of the only teams that have gotten exponential better over the course of the season. Their bench, which was a weakness, is one of the stronger benches in the NBA. I'd rather have CJ Watson, Korver, Brewer, Asik and Taj as my starting five than some teams starting five.

Overrated? It will be nice once they actually develop some chemistry with their full compliment of starters, who have only had approx 19 games together.
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                The Bulls are overrated because they are one of the only teams that have gotten exponential better over the course of the season. Their bench, which was a weakness, is one of the stronger benches in the NBA. I'd rather have CJ Watson, Korver, Brewer, Asik and Taj as my starting five than some teams starting five.

Overrated? It will be nice once they actually develop some chemistry with their full compliment of starters, who have only had approx 19 games together.
                Let's not delve into hyperbole now.

Comment

• Yeah because saying the Bulls are overrated is not swimming in a shitpool of assliquids of hyperbole.

Comment

• Luol Deng hasn't played less than 33 minutes since December 1st. That is ******* asinine.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Luol Deng hasn't played less than 33 minutes since December 1st. That is ******* asinine.

33 minutes really isn't that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        33 minutes really isn't that much.
                        When he plays 33 minutes in a blowout, and like 40 minutes in every other game, it's a problem.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

When he plays 33 minutes in a blowout, and like 40 minutes in every other game, it's a problem.
                          Well, it's not like he has a history of injur...ohhhhhh wait....

Comment

• Odom....wtf?

Comment

• Great game on right now!

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Artest... LOL
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information