Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
    "Knicks could move Amar'e or 'Melo for Howard"

    hahahaha worst ******* T&R ever!

    http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...elo-for-howard
    At least it would give them a 5 instead of 2 4s?
    **** her in da *****!

    Comment


    • http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=6271350

      I dont know why this ever even came up. I dont think there is any way in hell that they would ever retire his number after what he did to em lol.



      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

      Comment


      • "There is no Heat in Cleveland in March and we like it that way!" ... haha @ Cleveland Caveliers commentators after the Cavs beat the Heat
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

        Comment


        • Pretty hilarious how the Cavs beat the Heat with LeBron, Wade, and Bibby all scoring over 20 points each. JJ Hickson ftw! Haha the Cavs starting lineup was Baron Davis/Anthony Parker/Alonzo Gee/JJ Hickson/Ryan Hollins. Ramon Sessions, Christian Eyenga and Luke Harangody were big off the bench.

          Sig By:The Dynasty

          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

          Comment


          • Yup. Awesome game.
            Most impressive thing was when the Heat tied up the game after being down 23... then they go on a 14-2 run.
            I loved the attitude Hollins played with... he kept trying to dunk on everyone lol
            I don't think he got any down but it sent a message though...
            DWade didn't like it!
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

            Comment


            • Hey LeBron if you really just wanted to lose despite getting a triple double, did you really need to leave loooool


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

              Comment


              • Must fight urge to rage at Heat!!!!

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • i love how everyones making a big deal that the Heat lost to the Cavs.

                    Sig by BK

                    “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

                    Comment


                    • Miami-3rd in East
                      Cleveland - Lottery

                      No one is getting anything confused.
                      Everyone's been waiting for Cleveland to beat the Heat though
                      Like NBANetwork said, it was their SuperBowl
                      It was just amusing to see... plus, it was a good game overall
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                      Comment


                      • Hey, if you're gonna be 31 years old with no knees and no championships, spend your time in Miami.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                          i love how everyones making a big deal that the Heat lost to the Cavs.
                          People made it a HUGE deal when the Lakers lost to them too. The Cavs are the worst team in the league.....what do you expect?


                          In the end the Heat are still gonna make the playoffs and the Cavs wont. The Lakers will still make the playoffs and the Cavs wont, but it is still embarrassing.



                          Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                            People made it a HUGE deal when the Lakers lost to them too. The Cavs are the worst team in the league.....what do you expect?


                            In the end the Heat are still gonna make the playoffs and the Cavs wont. The Lakers will still make the playoffs and the Cavs wont, but it is still embarrassing.
                            And lets face it, the Cavs were much more motivated especially in this game. They wanted it so bad, it was game 7 of the Finals for them. Yeah, it sucks to lose since we fall behind the Celtics for the #2 seed now, but whatev. The Lakers were on a back to back or something. At the very least it was the long road trip before the ASG. And the Celitics are struggling with some lesser opponents too now. So its just kind of like all the teams know where they stand. And don't wanna get into such a grind. I wonder if there are talks of shortening the regular season or something cuz yeah, the top 3 teams were in each confrence were in the playoffs by the ASB, the bottom two or 3 were officially out. Does it really take 82 games to figure out who is good and who sucks?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              And lets face it, the Cavs were much more motivated especially in this game. They wanted it so bad, it was game 7 of the Finals for them. Yeah, it sucks to lose since we fall behind the Celtics for the #2 seed now, but whatev. The Lakers were on a back to back or something. At the very least it was the long road trip before the ASG. And the Celitics are struggling with some lesser opponents too now. So its just kind of like all the teams know where they stand. And don't wanna get into such a grind. I wonder if there are talks of shortening the regular season or something cuz yeah, the top 3 teams were in each confrence were in the playoffs by the ASB, the bottom two or 3 were officially out. Does it really take 82 games to figure out who is good and who sucks?
                              Yeah i was just talking to my roommate about that. 82 games is just way too much. Especially when the playoffs seem to be another season in itself. Its ridiculous, cut it down to like 65 or something....jesus lol.



                              Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                                http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/trueho...ory?id=6271350

                                I dont know why this ever even came up. I dont think there is any way in hell that they would ever retire his number after what he did to em lol.
                                They should give big Z the number 23 and retire it. :D
                                **** her in da *****!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information