NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depression (0-4)... =(

Celts looked good agains the Sixers so that's good.
    Rondo needs to sharpen up on D.
    Allows too many quick pg to blow by him to the basket
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Ed Davis having a mammoth night!

They did play NY!
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• wow talk about superstar treatment... Andrew Bogut went straight up.

Bucks up 4 with 26 seconds left. Why do I feel like Lebron is going to get a five point play thanks to the refs?
        Last edited by soybean; 04-06-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Jordan Crawford putting up 25 shots a game for Washington is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• some interesting tid bits:

Grant Hill has played 3 consecutive complete seasons

Chris Paul only missed 2 games so far this season due to injuries.

Comment

• Lakers started off FAST. lol

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• why does bynum keep punking udoh? If I wasn't a laker fan I would hate Bynum.

but since I am, I love him :D

The Lakers's Defense sucks. They can't rely on their offense forever.
                Last edited by soybean; 04-07-2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• I just wish Golden State had fans so they could chant "Second Place"
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    why does bynum keep punking udoh? If I wasn't a laker fan I would hate Bynum.

but since I am, I love him :D

The Lakers's Defense sucks. They can't rely on their offense forever.
                    They've given up less than 100 points in 17 games since the All-Star game; no they don't. Their offense hasn't been as fluid past three games. Can't make shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                      I just wish Golden State had fans so they could chant "Second Place"
                      ????? Check the attendence for last 5 years with Warriors and they are a borderline top 10 team. Which is remarkable for a team that has had 2 playoff apperences in the last 18 seasons. Best fanbase in the bay area.

Love the Warriors beating the Lakers but it is another meaningless April win by a franchise that loves to do it when they have been knocked out of the playoff race months ago. Good thing is it gives Bob Fitzgerald (Warriors announcer) something to shill about for the final few games in attempt to sell season tickets. /Bitter Warriors fan is bitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                        ????? Check the attendence for last 5 years with Warriors and they are a borderline top 10 team. Which is remarkable for a team that has had 2 playoff apperences in the last 18 seasons. Best fanbase in the bay area.

Love the Warriors beating the Lakers but it is another meaningless April win by a franchise that loves to do it when they have been knocked out of the playoff race months ago. Good thing is it gives Bob Fitzgerald (Warriors announcer) something to shill about for the final few games in attempt to sell season tickets. /Bitter Warriors fan is bitter.
                        I just can't understand why the fans were so quiet at the end of the game where you are beating the Lakers. Sure, it's a meaningless game - but it's the most meaningful thing you are doing right now.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                          I just can't understand why the fans were so quiet at the end of the game where you are beating the Lakers. Sure, it's a meaningless game - but it's the most meaningful thing you are doing right now.
                          I'll be honest I was surprised as well. I was at the gym and I kept turning the volume up on the little TV because I was waiting for the arena to explode. I think it is the same problem as when the 2000 Kings would roll through and a lot of people would turn their tickets for a quick buck (upper deck tickets were going for close to $100). What's funny is that the place is rocking when they beat up on teams like Raptors or Minnesota.

Comment

• I don't like the fact that the Knicks are going to play either the Heat or Celtics in the first round. That scares me.

I wish we went up against the Bulls. I really wanted the Bulls.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              I don't like the fact that the Knicks are going to play either the Heat or Celtics in the first round. That scares me.

I wish we went up against the Bulls. I really wanted the Bulls.
                              Knock out 1 in the 1st round and the other in the 2nd.

Problem solved. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                                I'll be honest I was surprised as well. I was at the gym and I kept turning the volume up on the little TV because I was waiting for the arena to explode. I think it is the same problem as when the 2000 Kings would roll through and a lot of people would turn their tickets for a quick buck (upper deck tickets were going for close to $100). What's funny is that the place is rocking when they beat up on teams like Raptors or Minnesota.
                                My friend who was at the game said that half of the crowd were Laker fans. Not surprizing, the Lakers are a pretty popular team throughout Cali.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information