No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again I can't help but agree again. I'm probably the biggest Rose & Durant homer as can be & I stuck with Chicago even after MJ left. So Sunday was an insanely good Sunday for me.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
      Again I can't help but agree again. I'm probably the biggest Rose & Durant homer as can be & I stuck with Chicago even after MJ left. So Sunday was an insanely good Sunday for me.
      You will enjoy this greatly...

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=10&t=1101845

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhh, the two seed!!!!!! Woo hoo, u know whats coming, everyone but the Lakers, Bulls, and Spurs, BOW DOWN, BOW DOWN, BOW DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF THE HEAT. And for the Lakers, Bulls, and Spurs, u better be ready!

Comment

• Charlie Villanueva needs some anger managementt. Needing an assistant coach to run up the tunnel to prevent u from getting ur ass kicked is pathetic. KG annoys the crap out of me cuz I hate the Cetics, but dude was right about Charlie V.

Comment

• WOAH! Tripple Post.....but I just saw that the Eastern conference playoffs are set, so lets get some predictions for the east. Who should I pick? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

(1) Bulls over (8) Pacers in 4.
            Its not about whether or not the Bulls will win this series, its more about whether they will sweep or not.

(4) Magic over (5) Hawks in 5.
            I know the Hawks took 3 out of 4 from them in the regular season. But the Magic wiped the floor with the Hawks last year in the playoffs. I look for more of that.

(3) Celtics over (6) Knicks in 7.
            Another tough, tough, tough first round matchup in the first for the Celtics. I think they pull it out tho, but tiring them for the Heat or 76ers, and lets face it I am picking the Heat.

(2) Heat over (7) 76ers in 5.
            In 2006, the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals, do u know what seed we were? Thats right.......the 2!

(1) Bulls over (4) Magic in 6.
            Tough series, but Boozer, Noah, Kurt Thomas, and the Bulls solid post players find a way to stop Howard. Plus, the Bulls have D-Rose....that helps a lot I'd say.

(2) Heat over (3) Celtics in 6.
            Would I go anyway else? I think our win yesterday will give us a lot of confidence. We not only beat them, we spanked them. Gave us belief we can beat those bastards! Plus, I seriously think a long Knicks series in the first round will take a lot out of the Celtics.

(2) Heat over (1) Bulls in 7.
            Once again....of course I am saying this. Of course I am bias. But I don't care that we were 0-3 against them. IDC that they are basically the Celtics Jr. with a much, much, much better and less douchier point guard. We can do it! I really have no other reaso other than we have D-Wade, who has a Finals MVP under his belt. And say it with me: BOW DOWN, BOW DOWN, BOW THE **** DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF THE HEAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              Tough series, but Boozer, Noah, Kurt Thomas, and the Bulls solid post players find a way to stop Howard. Plus, the Bulls have D-Rose....that helps a lot I'd say.
              This series scares me a lot. Magic played us really tough in Orlando. We barely escaped there the other day and they didn't even have Howard. Maybe I am just pessimistic, but someone else is going to have to step up and help Derrick. He has been the Bulls the last month or more, but there is no way he is winning the title by himself. I think we can get to the Conference Finals. Anything thing less than that would be a dissapointment on a tremendous season.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Michael Beasley just embarrassed Jared Dudley like I have never seen a defender been embarrassed.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Bulls vs. Thunder in the Finals plz.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                    WOAH! Tripple Post.....but I just saw that the Eastern conference playoffs are set, so lets get some predictions for the east. Who should I pick? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

(1) Bulls over (8) Pacers in 4.
                    Its not about whether or not the Bulls will win this series, its more about whether they will sweep or not.

(4) Magic over (5) Hawks in 5.
                    I know the Hawks took 3 out of 4 from them in the regular season. But the Magic wiped the floor with the Hawks last year in the playoffs. I look for more of that.

(3) Celtics over (6) Knicks in 7.
                    Another tough, tough, tough first round matchup in the first for the Celtics. I think they pull it out tho, but tiring them for the Heat or 76ers, and lets face it I am picking the Heat.

(2) Heat over (7) 76ers in 5.
                    In 2006, the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals, do u know what seed we were? Thats right.......the 2!

(2) Heat over (3) Celtics in 6.
                    Would I go anyway else? I think our win yesterday will give us a lot of confidence. We not only beat them, we spanked them. Gave us belief we can beat those bastards! Plus, I seriously think a long Knicks series in the first round will take a lot out of the Celtics.

(2) Heat over (1) Bulls in 7.
                    Once again....of course I am saying this. Of course I am bias. But I don't care that we were 0-3 against them. IDC that they are basically the Celtics Jr. with a much, much, much better and less douchier point guard. We can do it! I really have no other reaso other than we have D-Wade, who has a Finals MVP under his belt. And say it with me: BOW DOWN, BOW DOWN, BOW THE **** DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF THE HEAT!

No explanations on account of laziness. Mine is extremely similar.

Bulls over Pacers in 4
                    Magic over Hawks in 5
                    Celtics over Knicks in 7
                    Heat over Sixers in 6

Bulls over Magic in 7
                    Heat over Celtics in 6

Heat over Bulls in 7 :(

Edit- I guess it's the exact same, with no upsets. Wow I'm lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                      Michael Beasley just embarrassed Jared Dudley like I have never seen a defender been embarrassed.
                      Clearly you have never seen Kevin Love play.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        No explanations on account of laziness. Mine is extremely similar.

Bulls over Pacers in 4
                        Magic over Hawks in 5
                        Celtics over Knicks in 7
                        Heat over Sixers in 6

Bulls over Magic in 7
                        Heat over Celtics in 6

Heat over Bulls in 7 :(

Edit- I guess it's the exact same, with no upsets. Wow I'm lame.
                        There is one big upset, but great picks! And there are a couple differnces. I have the Heat in 5 instead of 6 in the first and Bulls over Magic in 6. But yeah, no major differences.

Comment

• I'd be comfortable picking the Knicks over the Celtics.. Those old man legs are gonna get tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                            I'd be comfortable picking the Knicks over the Celtics.. Those old man legs are gonna get tired.

I came close to taking that. Then I realized their 3rd best player was a washed up PG who thinks he's 50000x better than he is.

I don't think the Celtics are going to have a problem with fatigue though they know how to rest their legs throughout the season, if they still had Perkins I would have picked them to win it all.

Comment

• Sooo Bynum goes down. How are those Laker fans feeling right now? hahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                                Clearly you have never seen Kevin Love play.
                                Clearly you didn't see Jared Dudley get broke.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information