#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
      Sooo Bynum goes down. How are those Laker fans feeling right now? hahahah
      Completely and totally fine due to the fact that Bynum is the most confident about it. Had he came out and said he was worried, id be scared. But hes gone through PLENTY of these so I think he knows how it feels and he seems to feel he will be ok.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• If you are offended by what Kobe said during a game you really need to examine your life and start over.
        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Its offensive, its wrong, its bad, and all that. I agree. But no way is it worth a $100K fine. No way is it worth being the other half of sportscenter which is looking more like CourtTV right now. Listen, it was the heat of the moment. He was pissed off. It happens in every game. And there are a lot of things said like that on any sport court, field, or pitch. Is this a big deal if Eric Dampier uttered those words? Nah, I don't think so. Yeah, its wrong, its offensive to some people, and its wrong. But no reason for a huge fine, no need to talk about it for like 30 minutes. These kind of things are said on every kind of sports played around the world. Uh, so Kobe was wrong to do that, but he isn't like a *** basher, a homphob, whatever. People need to get over themselves if they want Kobe's head over this.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
            Its offensive, its wrong, its bad, and all that. I agree. But no way is it worth a $100K fine. No way is it worth being the other half of sportscenter which is looking more like CourtTV right now. Listen, it was the heat of the moment. He was pissed off. It happens in every game. And there are a lot of things said like that on any sport court, field, or pitch. Is this a big deal if Eric Dampier uttered those words? Nah, I don't think so. Yeah, its wrong, its offensive to some people, and its wrong. But no reason for a huge fine, no need to talk about it for like 30 minutes. These kind of things are said on every kind of sports played around the world. Uh, so Kobe was wrong to do that, but he isn't like a *** basher, a homphob, whatever. People need to get over themselves if they want Kobe's head over this.
            Preach on preacher man!

****** Eric Dampier...

Besides, that's pocket change to Kobe, David Stern and the NBA corporate office can suck it.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• 62-20! Great year for the Bulls!

Now we need Phoenix to knock off the Spurs.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Check out this amazing youtube comment, had me rofling

"imagine getting fined $100,000 for calling someone a ******...that would be ***"

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Overall #1 seed!! How clutch.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• So I don't feel like waiting. The West seems to be set as well. No explanations on the account of me being tired.

1 Spurs over 8 Grizzlies in 5.
                    4 Thunder over 5 Nuggets in 6.
                    3 Mavericks over 6 Blazers in 7.
                    2 Lakers over 7 Hornets in 4.

4 Thunder over 1 Spurs in 7.
                    2 Lakers over 3 Mavericks in 6.

2 Lakers over 4 Thunder in 7. I said this would be the Western Confrence final at the beginning.

And of course....
                    2 Heat over 2 Lakers in 7. We'd have the homecourt bitches!

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                      Completely and totally fine due to the fact that Bynum is the most confident about it. Had he came out and said he was worried, id be scared. But hes gone through PLENTY of these so I think he knows how it feels and he seems to feel he will be ok.
                      Yeah fair, and sorry i know you shouldn't laugh at injuries but as a Kings fan it's always nice to see some misfortune brought upon the Lakers.

And tonights game - Mr. Westfail, up by 3, with 4 seconds on the clock what do you do? foul maybe!? **** me.

Sooo i guess thats probably the last we see of Sacramento, strange for me being a fan but not a hometown fan, still sad, but i'll still be following the Royals or whatever. Really do feel for the hometown fans but, they looked shattered after that one. Classy display by the Laker fans in the building as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                        Yeah fair, and sorry i know you shouldn't laugh at injuries but as a Kings fan it's always nice to see some misfortune brought upon the Lakers.

And tonights game - Mr. Westfail, up by 3, with 4 seconds on the clock what do you do? foul maybe!? **** me.

Sooo i guess thats probably the last we see of Sacramento, strange for me being a fan but not a hometown fan, still sad, but i'll still be following the Royals or whatever. Really do feel for the hometown fans but, they looked shattered after that one. Classy display by the Laker fans in the building as well...
                        I still don't get why the hell they are moving. It just ain't right. To be the 3rd team in a 40 mile radius. To be a third team. They aren't even the Mets to the Yankees, or the Clippers to the Lakers. THEY ARE THE CLIPPERS TO THE CLIPPERS! I don't get the move to Anaheim. Maybe Vegas or something, but not to Anaheim. Remember in 03? I think it was when they took the Lakers to 7 in the Western Conference. ARCO was rocking. And now, they are a third team in a crowded city. Too many cooks in the kitchen.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                          I still don't get why the hell they are moving. It just ain't right. To be the 3rd team in a 40 mile radius. To be a third team. They aren't even the Mets to the Yankees, or the Clippers to the Lakers. THEY ARE THE CLIPPERS TO THE CLIPPERS! I don't get the move to Anaheim. Maybe Vegas or something, but not to Anaheim. Remember in 03? I think it was when they took the Lakers to 7 in the Western Conference. ARCO was rocking. And now, they are a third team in a crowded city. Too many cooks in the kitchen.
                          The money, basically. The Maloofs seem to be setting up some sort of Clippers 2.0 business model. Pretty sad really

EDIT: and by the money i mean the loan of course, which i've heard they're obligated to use to upgrade the Honda Center but i suspect they'll be using it to bail out other parts of their dying business empire.
                          Last edited by 7-11; 04-14-2011, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Bulls 4, Pacers 0
                            Hawks 4, Magic 2
                            Heat 4, Sixers 0
                            Knicks 4, Celtics 2 LOLZ

Spurs 4, Grizzlies 3
                            Lakers 4, Hornets 1
                            Mavericks 4, Blazers 3
                            Thunder 4, Nuggets 3

Bulls 4, Hawks 1
                            Heat 4, Knicks 0

Thunder 4, Spurs 2
                            Mavericks 4, Lakers 3

Heat 4, Bulls 3
                            Thunder 4, Mavericks 3

Heat 4, Thunder 0

The bad guys win.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• At first I was wondering why what Kobe said was getting so much pub and wondered why it was a big deal but I dont know if anyone can confirm this but is the referee Kobe yelled at in fact, homosexual?

Comment

• Maybe you all are homosexuals too!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information