NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    Big Blue Defense, what is with your Bosh hate below ur sig. Of course Amare is better and more productive than Bosh. Please don't say any1 on here tried to make that argument......Bosh is finally where he is supposed to be a second or third option.
    In the offseason it was widely accepted that Bosh was better than Amare.

I've always been a Stat fan, I wanted the Knicks to draft him so he was always "the one that got away" in my eyes. So I was glad we got him over Bosh.

For a short while, I wanted Bosh over Stat, only bc I thought we could lure Lebron here if we got Bosh. But as a player, I always liked Stat more.

So the sig stems from the offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      In the offseason it was widely accepted that Bosh was better than Amare.
      Yeah, I remember last summer when everyone was making their top 15 list or whatever, pretty much everyone had Bosh ahead of Amare.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Psycho T!!! How dumb can you be to continually leave him open. He's proven in the NBA to not have the strength to finish inside, giving him that mid range shot is horrible defense.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Thank you Derrick!! What a game this one has been.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Derrick Rose is incredible. That is all.

Comment

• It's gonna be hard to convince me that Lebron prime > Kobe prime when all i see when lebron plays is him ducking his head down and running towards the basket.

He has very little moves in his offensive repertoire.

Comment

• Ugh. After watching the Chicago game and seeing the energy in that building it's like they're playing this game in a morgue. Miami is such an awful atmosphere for a playoff series.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Ugh. After watching the Chicago game and seeing the energy in that building it's like they're playing this game in a morgue. Miami is such an awful atmosphere for a playoff series.
                  It's never really been a good sports town.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Probably because 95% of South Florida is senior citizens and Hispanic immigrants.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Wade makes circus shot and 1... Lebron thinks to himself "f***..."

Comment

• Can we all agree that this Jason Bonham/Pussycat Doll version of 'Black Dog' that ESPN is playing every other commercial needs to die already?

I'm starting to think John Bonham choked on his own vomit not because he was piss wasted but because he had a vision of his son raping his music.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Ugh. After watching the Chicago game and seeing the energy in that building it's like they're playing this game in a morgue. Miami is such an awful atmosphere for a playoff series.
                          It really is man....I wish I lived in Miami and could get season tickets. But as someone pointed out tho I am not so sure we have the clientile in Miami to have a bunch of die hard fans. I mean our only season ticket holder u can name basically is Jimmy Buffett. But hey, at least we won.

Comment

• WTF ESPN? I ******* HATE U GUYS. U guys can't cover **** objctively. "Miami barely escapes Philadelphia." "Oh, WHAT A MARVELOUS COMEBACK BY THE BULLS!" "BOSTON CELTICS, HOLD ME HAND AS I ORGASM OVER THEM." "SHAQ IS HURT SADFACE!" We won by 8 and led pretty much the whole game after the second quarter. Chicago leads for 47 seconds or something like that and Miami is the one barely escapes. WTF? U ******* MORONS! And who is winning this game BTW Mike Tirico u piece of ****? Is it the Hawks? Cuz it just seems like ur all exploding in ur pants over Howard. Yeah he has 30 points. So what tho if the Hawks are winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              WTF ESPN? I ******* HATE U GUYS. U guys can't cover **** objctively. "Miami barely escapes Philadelphia." "Oh, WHAT A MARVELOUS COMEBACK BY THE BULLS!" "BOSTON CELTICS, HOLD ME HAND AS I ORGASM OVER THEM." "SHAQ IS HURT SADFACE!" We won by 8 and led pretty much the whole game after the second quarter. Chicago leads for 47 seconds or something like that and Miami is the one barely escapes. WTF? U ******* MORONS! And who is winning this game BTW Mike Tirico u piece of ****? Is it the Hawks? Cuz it just seems like ur all exploding in ur pants over Howard. Yeah he has 30 points. So what tho if the Hawks are winning.
                              No offense but LeBron made a simple dump off pass then they say that, the pass is one that no other player above 6-8" in NBA history could have made. It goes both way my friend. IF Miami won by 20 today they'd be proclaiming Miami championship favorites.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                No offense but LeBron made a simple dump off pass then they say that, the pass is one that no other player above 6-8" in NBA history could have made. It goes both way my friend. IF Miami won by 20 today they'd be proclaiming Miami championship favorites.
                                Well yeah probably ur right, especially on the last point. And I couldn't tell u much on what they said. I know at one point I was watching and the called LeBron the best passer ever. But yeah, um can they find new announcers or something tho. They all seem to annoy me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information