Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Knicks won if Carmelo wasn't in there.
    He wasn't fully to blame. Some combination of offensive ineptitude on the part of the Knicks and good interior defense from the Celtics in the second half led to what was a simply painful second half from the Knicks all around. Too many early 3s and contested shots.

Comment

• No offense to legitimate Celtics fans, but i cannot ******* wait for you guys to be irrelevant again. It is unbelievable how many psuedo, bandwagon Celtics fans pop up around here when the playoffs roll around. My facebook feed just fills up with Celtics ******** from a bunch of people that don't know a thing about the rest of the league or basketball in general.

ahhh, i enjoyed that rant.

Comment

• Perfect Sunday with Durant, Russell & Maynor doing serious work.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Go Memphis. Always nice to see the Spurs lose.
          Just play me, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
            No offense to legitimate Celtics fans, but i cannot ******* wait for you guys to be irrelevant again. It is unbelievable how many psuedo, bandwagon Celtics fans pop up around here when the playoffs roll around. My facebook feed just fills up with Celtics ******** from a bunch of people that don't know a thing about the rest of the league or basketball in general.

ahhh, i enjoyed that rant.
            This type of fan actually doesn't bother me, as a Celtic fan. Sure, I know they didn't struggle through the rough patches with the team, but if they show up to games and cheer or show support for the Celtics, I'm all for it.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6384752

Rick Adelman out as Rockets coach.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• He is a good coach I think.. better than many out there.
                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                Coples is that dude.
                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Heat win in a route. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• Well that was boring!

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• I am really starting to hate the Pacers!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Wow. So chicago fans are fired up over the foul on aj price yet they got a gift from the refs twice on hibbert and foster.

First the thunder and now the bulls, why do the refs feel like they HAVE to help out the favorites? They're favorites for a reason cause they're the better team. At least have the decency to make these series fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          Wow. So chicago fans are fired up over the foul on aj price yet they got a gift from the refs twice on hibbert and foster.

First the thunder and now the bulls, why do the refs feel like they HAVE to help out the favorites? They're favorites for a reason cause they're the better team. At least have the decency to make these series fair.
                          Do u wanna see a Hawks-Pacers Semifinal? lol

Comment

• I'm somewhat surprised by the Adelman firing. I thought he did a damn good job with Houston and I doubt they'll be able to bring in anyone better than him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Wow. So chicago fans are fired up over the foul on aj price yet they got a gift from the refs twice on hibbert and foster.

Those fouls didn't really affect the outcome though. The Pacers need to make their shots.

Comment

The refs were bad on both ends tonight. Foster hacked the **** out of Noah on the in bounds play with under a minute left. They also called a foul on Noah when he blocked Georges shot.

There may be some favoritism for the Bulls, but it's minimal at best. The refs in this series are just flat out bad.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information