Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    We still won't win a championship with that twirp coaching us.
    Jeff Van Gundy was sucking their dicks before the season started, maybe they come knockin on his door?



    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

    Comment


    • This game is terrible.

      Comment


      • The lakers should consider trading pau if he continues to under perform these playoffs. And yes, I'm serious.

        Comment


        • A healthy Chris Paul would have been the greatest point guard ever. (give or take magic)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by soybean View Post
            The lakers should consider trading pau if he continues to under perform these playoffs. And yes, I'm serious.
            Gonna have to make room for Dwight here in a year or 2 anyways.



            Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              We still won't win a championship with that twirp coaching us.
              Mmm hmm, but every candidate who even LOOKS like they could handle all the star power in Miami is so old their drive is questionable. Are we going to see an ongoing extravaganza in South Beach dubbed 'The Old Coach Shuffle'?

              It goes like this; every year the Miami Heat hire a coach who has had a hall-of-fame career but is supposedly over the hill, use them for a year,then ditch them for the next one. 2011/12 could be Pat Riley, 2012/13 could be Phil Jackson, 2013/14 could be Jerry Sloan and so on and so forth until all the hall-of-famers are exhausted. And your big hope is that each coach has JUST ENOUGH SPUNK to get LeBron and co. on the same page for one season.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Zycho32 View Post
                Mmm hmm, but every candidate who even LOOKS like they could handle all the star power in Miami is so old their drive is questionable. Are we going to see an ongoing extravaganza in South Beach dubbed 'The Old Coach Shuffle'?

                It goes like this; every year the Miami Heat hire a coach who has had a hall-of-fame career but is supposedly over the hill, use them for a year,then ditch them for the next one. 2011/12 could be Pat Riley, 2012/13 could be Phil Jackson, 2013/14 could be Jerry Sloan and so on and so forth until all the hall-of-famers are exhausted. And your big hope is that each coach has JUST ENOUGH SPUNK to get LeBron and co. on the same page for one season.
                Phil wont go to Miami, I just cant see him working with those guys....not that he cant handle the stardom and what not....but just because those guys arent a fit for the triangle.

                Riley I could see, Sloan I could see, and like i said in an earlier post....I could see Jeff Van Gundy coming out to coach a team like the heat.



                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                Comment


                • C'mon Magic... tight game.

                  Comment


                  • Bynum is amazinggg.

                    Comment


                    • I love Dwight Howard as a player but damn he acts like a biotch every time he gets fouled even though he elbows people like hell all the time. Dwight cheap elbows people all the time, wait till he catches someone in the eye and really effs them up. Dwight gets more ticky tack calls for him than anyone in the NBA other than Durant, he has no reason to complain. I miss the Dwight who used to be likable. Last few years he whines more than anyone else in the NBA.
                      Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 04-22-2011, 09:32 PM.

                      Sig By:The Dynasty

                      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        I love Dwight Howard as a player but damn he acts like a biotch every time he gets fouled even though he elbows people like hell all the time. Dwight cheap elbows people all the time, wait till he catches someone in the eye and really effs them up. Dwight gets more ticky tack calls for him than anyone in the NBA other than Durant, he has no reason to complain. I miss the Dwight who used to be likable. Last few years he whines more than anyone else in the NBA.
                        Oh don't give me that garbage. Dwight is the most fouled player in the league... BY FAR! The refs hit him up for technicals more than any other player too. Guess how many technicals he has from all the fouls guys are giving him? A big fat ZERO. It's so one way, it ain't funny.

                        Ticky tack fouls are Zaza Pachulia flopping all over the place and drawing fouls. Be real, strip.

                        I'm glad Dwight is standing up for himself. For years people criticized him for being soft and smiling all the time.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          A healthy Chris Paul would have been the greatest point guard ever. (give or take magic)
                          He'd be in the top 5, but definitely not the best. Even a healthy Paul wouldn't be able to win a title with the teams the Hornets have had. He really needs to shoot more in order for the Hornets to compete though. He is the best scorer on that team with West out, and it's not even close.

                          Comment


                          • Just got back from the Hawks- Magic game. **** was off the ******* hook. Got VIP seats watching my favorite man, ZAZA ******* PACHULIA!!!!!!!!

                            Sig by: BK

                            02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              I love Dwight Howard as a player but damn he acts like a biotch every time he gets fouled even though he elbows people like hell all the time. Dwight cheap elbows people all the time, wait till he catches someone in the eye and really effs them up. Dwight gets more ticky tack calls for him than anyone in the NBA other than Durant, he has no reason to complain. I miss the Dwight who used to be likable. Last few years he whines more than anyone else in the NBA.
                              To be fair, Although I don't disagree, I think that's the nature of being a superstar. All superstars (I guess except for D. Rose) complain about the slightest bit of contact.

                              Also, I can't really comment on the elbow thing since I am a fan of Kobe.

                              Comment


                              • Yeah I've become completely desensitized to complaining about officiating. EVERYONE does it. On almost EVERY call. I only really notice it now when players don't ***** and moan every time up the floor.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information