NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Oh don't give me that garbage. Dwight is the most fouled player in the league... BY FAR! The refs hit him up for technicals more than any other player too. Guess how many technicals he has from all the fouls guys are giving him? A big fat ZERO. It's so one way, it ain't funny.

Ticky tack fouls are Zaza Pachulia flopping all over the place and drawing fouls. Be real, strip.

I'm glad Dwight is standing up for himself. For years people criticized him for being soft and smiling all the time.
    It's one thing to be tough and throw some elbows. It is another thing to do that and ***** and cry like a ************* baby when you get called for it.

Comment

• I went to the game tonight in NOLA. The crowd and atmosphere was fantastic but the Hornets just ******* failed to show up. This team is just completely outmatched and Monty Williams was out-coached.

I have been adamant that the team should have traded Chris Paul and kept Collison and Thornton as the foundation to build around.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        I went to the game tonight in NOLA. The crowd and atmosphere was fantastic but the Hornets just ******* failed to show up. This team is just completely outmatched and Monty Williams was out-coached.

I have been adamant that the team should have traded Chris Paul and kept Collison and Thornton as the foundation to build around.
        i still to this day cant figure out why they traded collison.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
          i still to this day cant figure out why they traded collison.
          You and me both. They were trying to get shed salary so they traded Collison for Ariza? Someone who was signed to a ridiculously large contract for what he's worth. This coming right after they traded for Okafor. The moves the front office made just don't make any damn sense.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• The Hawks are gonna eliminate the Magic...and then the Bulls....and then lose in the conference finals to the Heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
              The Hawks are gonna eliminate the Magic...and then the Bulls....and then lose in the conference finals to the Celtics.
              I agree......

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Kyle Korver is a ******* boss. Amazing signing...

Also, Bulls fans travel REALLY well. There seems to be more bulls fans than pacers fans in canseco field house.
                Last edited by soybean; 04-23-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• I wanna see Dunleavy, Foster, McRoberts and Hansborough all on the court at the same time.

Korver has missed 1 three this entire series. The way he plays is like Ray Allen lite or Rip Hamilton.
                  Last edited by soybean; 04-23-2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Derrick Rose is a terrible 3 point shooter. Can you bulls fans please tell him to stop shooting behind the arc?

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      Derrick Rose is a terrible 3 point shooter. Can you bulls fans please tell him to stop shooting behind the arc?
                      We've tried. Oh lord, we've tried....

Why the Bulls can't play all game every game the way they play in the final 5 minutes of each 4th quarter in this series is so frustrating. It's like even after 2 and 3 tight games in this series, they still think they can take the day off and fall into a win. Hey, they almost did today, but come on guys.

Comment

• The series is still over but I just think that they should play with their bread and butter and if one thing isnlt working they shouldn't try to force it. Id like to see them use korver like boston uses ray allen though.

Btw, this dallas portlands game was amazing. Brandon roy, superstar in the making.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          The series is still over but I just think that they should play with their bread and butter and if one thing isnlt working they shouldn't try to force it. Id like to see them use korver like boston uses ray allen though.

Btw, this dallas portlands game was amazing. Brandon roy, superstar in the making.
                          It would help if he didnt have the knees of a 70 year old man.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• His chances of being a true superstar have past, but I think he's going to be a better player than a lot of people thought since after his injuries. The thing is he was never good because of quickness or athleticism, he was a good ballhandler and was crafty about getting his shot off, so that lessens the impact of him having no knees.

Comment

• First home playoff win for the Grizzlies. Randolph better get a statue in Memphis after he retires.

Comment

• Nene is a stud. Great defender, great finisher, great defender, always gives 100%.

And stop shooting Ibaka.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information