No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im partial to players to take over games at the end like that. To me a superstar isn't someone who just scores a lot of points, its one that can score a lot of points when it matters and comes through in the clutch, roy did both of those today. Another one whose career would have been much different if it werent for the injuries.

Does anybody think the Celtics are missing Kendrick Perkins 2 points 2 rebounds? All this hoopla made over trading someone who isn't much better than kwame brown.

No one should have gave a **** about trading Kendrick Perkins, the problem was who they got in return for him.

Also, you guys gotta love ESPN's earlier headline "Durant's 26 points fuel Thunder to 3-0 lead"

uh yeah... he was 7-22 in 43 minutes...

Comment

• ya media made too big of deal about boston losing perkins they were fine with big men and he wasnt gonna resign

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
        First home playoff win for the Grizzlies. Randolph better get a statue in Memphis after he retires.
        YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM.

NO.
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
          YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM.

NO.
          Z Bo almost could have cost them the game by throwing up that 3 with 5 seconds left.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            ya media made too big of deal about boston losing perkins they were fine with big men and he wasnt gonna resign
            That's the big one. (bold)
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Boston has Shaq/Krystic/Jermaine/Murphy... all 4 of them are big enough to fill in for what Perk did for that team.

They still lost a little something when trading him.
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Holy S**** are the Heat putting on a clinic right now with the fast break dunks, steals, alley-ooops, etc.... When they roll, damn.....

Comment

• Yes the Heat sure are impressive when the sixers are throwing the ball at them every possession.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    ya media made too big of deal about boston losing perkins they were fine with big men and he wasnt gonna resign
                    I still want Perk back.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Basketball is entertaining =D

Comment

• waddaya know, when the knicks care, they can actually be competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                          Holy S**** are the Heat putting on a clinic right now with the fast break dunks, steals, alley-ooops, etc.... When they roll, damn.....
                          It was nice to see them lose. Turner looked solid in the 2nd half.

Comment

• The only sweep of the playoffs.

Comment

• Celtics rock
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Message to Josh Smith: CHILL THE **** OUT, you don't need to carry the ball up and shoot every single possession.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information