NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    I actually thought about including him but figured I'd get killed for it. Hakeem was amazing on both ends of the floor.
    His record for blocked shots is never going to be beat. I loved his Dream Shake too.
    Last edited by jayceheathman; 05-07-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      OKC looks really tough. They don't even need Westbrook and Durant to go off the way some of their supporting guys are playing. Ibaka has taken his game to a new level and the scary part is he's only ******* 21 years old. The thing that held them back last year is interior defense but with Ibaka/Perk/and Collison who has been great throughout the playoffs that's now another strength. I have them over the Bulls in the championship.

^^complete collapse since I posted this. This is the worst I've seen them play all year. Westbrook with tunnel vision x100000000, Durant can't shake Tony Allen, and everyone looks rattled. I don't think they've had a possession with more than 2 passes in the last 8 minutes.

Comment

• I like Kareem as the 2nd best after Wilt.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• James Harden,Perkins and Westbrook (maybe a 1st round pick) for Dwight Howard sound good? if the Thunder lose the series to the grizz that is.
          Last edited by Complex; 05-07-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• The Thunder need a new coach. Scott Brooks can't take them to the next level.

Comment

• JOEL ANTHONY IS THE GREATEST PLAYER ALIVE!!!!!i

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• This is the 5th time in his career he has reached double digit points and he is only 3 off of his career high of 13

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                The Thunder need a new coach. Scott Brooks can't take them to the next level.
                my thoughts exactly, a good coach would of righted the ship in the mid 4th and they walk out with a 10 point victory

Comment

• oh hyper-extended elbow much?

Comment

• Rondo's done. That was disgusting.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Ok, maybe not?
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I can't stop laughing at the fact that Miami doesn't seem to care that Rondo is playing with one arm. I haven't seen them make him go left once.

Comment

• What a dominating second half by Boston. Great, great win.

Comment

• Rondo for MVP! 'Steal with his broken left arm and dunk!'... play of the night
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• well i sure didnt see that coming after rondo got his elbow blowed up haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
                                Don't be ignorant. Shaq is limited, while MJ could score from anywhere on the court. Opposing teams actually wanted Shaq to be on the court in the last few minutes, just for the reason that they'd be able to foul him.
                                This is incorrect. MJ was an average shooter. Especially from distance.

I agree with Tuan... the handchecking thing gets played out too much.

I don't argue that Jordan would score close to 30 a game now but i highly doubt he'd score 35+ the competition these days is just... better...
                                Last edited by soybean; 05-07-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information