NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Mark Jackson said they planned and premeditated ways of taking guys out... not to injury them intentionally, but definitely to bang them up and take them out of their mojo.
    So Bynum was trying to take out JJ Barea mojo so they could get back into the game? riiiiiggghhhht

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
      Cuz you know....obviously you got the mental power to know what their thought process was..so you know that was clearly what was running through their minds.
      It was ******* obvious from their actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
        It was ******* obvious from their actions.
        It was an act of frustration. When that happens you're not thinking rationally and usually don't formulate some sort of escape plan. He was mad and flicked his elbow out...it just happened that Barea is puny and went flying.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• New Wiz Jerseys! I love em. Very close to old school Bullets jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
            New Wiz Jerseys! I love em. Very close to old school Bullets jerseys.

Just saw em on espn, I like em a lot.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
              So Bynum was trying to take out JJ Barea mojo so they could get back into the game? riiiiiggghhhht
              I love it when people make themselves look dumb by taking things out of context.

Comment

New Wiz Jerseys! I love em. Very close to old school Bullets jerseys.

Nice look... but their name still sucks. Even if cut short, it sounds like piss.

Wiz... piss.... same thing. hahaha.

Comment

Nice look... but their name still sucks. Even if cut short, it sounds like piss.

Wiz... piss.... same thing. hahaha.

Comment

hahahahahaha! That's a funny damn picture! :D

Do you know the history of why they chose Wizards? Does seem to have any relation to the city.

Comment

• Damn gotta get a Wall jersey those are sick, love everything Leonsis is doing with the Wizards. Love seeing Crawford there. That duo is going to be exciting in the future. With a few more draft picks 2 first rounders this year, the Wizards are starting to build up a team similar to the way the Hawks did. We have so much cap room this year and even more when Rashard's contract is up if we can bring home a big name to pair with Wall, Mcgee and all the other young assets we have a bright future. BTW love switching to Red. Capitals and Nats are red, Skins are burgandy, just didn't make sense for the Wizards to be blue.
                      Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 05-10-2011, 03:46 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

hahahahahaha! That's a funny damn picture! :D

Do you know the history of why they chose Wizards? Does seem to have any relation to the city.
                        In 1995, owner Abe Pollin announced he was changing the team's name because Bullets had acquired violent overtones that had made him increasingly uncomfortable over the years, particularly given the high homicide and crime rate in the early 1990s in Washington, D.C. The final straw was the assassination of his longtime friend, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin.[1] A contest was held to choose a new name and the choices were narrowed to the Dragons, Express, Stallions, Sea Dogs, or Wizards. On May 15, 1997, the Bullets officially became the Washington Wizards. The change generated some controversy because Washington is a predominantly African-American city and Wizard is a rank in the Ku Klux Klan.
                        That's from wikipedia. Seems it has really no historical meaning or connection...just the winner of a contest.

IMO there rly was no win in there...express? sea dogs? stallions?...Express might be the best of the bunch.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• lol wtf is this highschool? you don't let a contest name your hundred million dollar franchise

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            Damn gotta get a Wall jersey those are sick, love everything Leonsis is doing with the Wizards. Love seeing Crawford there. That duo is going to be exciting in the future. With a few more draft picks 2 first rounders this year, the Wizards are starting to build up a team similar to the way the Hawks did. We have so much cap room this year and even more when Rashard's contract is up if we can bring home a big name to pair with Wall, Mcgee and all the other young assets we have a bright future. BTW love switching to Red. Capitals and Nats are red, Skins are burgandy, just didn't make sense for the Wizards to be blue.
                            Next thing Leonsis needs to do is change the name.

I'm with fenikz...lol@letting a contest decide it. Names that have a relation to the city are the best, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                              That's from wikipedia. Seems it has really no historical meaning or connection...just the winner of a contest.

IMO there rly was no win in there...express? sea dogs? stallions?...Express might be the best of the bunch.
                              I was like WTF is a sea dog.... So I googled it and found...

Sea Dogs is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than Wizards! hahaahahaha

Comment

• I really hope this is the start of the Lakers demise. Their fans are so annoying and I hope they aren't able to land Howard.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information