No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulls getting every damn call, not that I wouldn't expect it.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
      Bulls getting every damn call, not that I wouldn't expect it.
      The league has to protect those try hard teams that get #1 seeds. edit: but lack more than 1 real talented player.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Refs have been horrible and inconsistent all playoffs. They weren't any better tonight, but it's not a new revelation.

Also not a surprise that the home team got more favorable calls.

Comment

• I know I'll come off sounding like a sore loser but I've noticed the whole series the Hawks have been jipped on calls, obviously I don't have objective eyes, but that's how I see it. But yeah we already know the league favors the top teams and players, it's never been a question. I remember a time when Gilbert Arenas got every call. Second he drops to 2nd tier status he stops getting those calls.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• They got the benefit of a doubt this game but it seems like the home team usually does. Look at the last game with that non foul on Rose's 3 with 3 minutes left. It changed the whole game.

Comment

• Can dream right?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• CP3 looks sooo dreamy =D.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                  CP3 looks sooo dreamy =D.
                  doesnt he???? :)

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• It would also be great if there was world peace and an end to world hunger

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                      It would also be great if there was world peace and an end to world hunger
                      Dont hate, meat.

Comment

• I think its more likely youll see this again

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          I think its more likely youll see this again

BAHAHAHA come on now! you cant be wishing that hate on anyone!

Comment

• Man all these people and there dream scenarios. I LAUGH AT THEM. When u wish upon a star, makes no difference who u are! True story I was at Disney World when THIS happened!

Yeah, I took out the butt pirate.

Comment

• I think it's funny that on the box score Josh Smith will get 0 blocks for this game, but when you watch the game you'll count at least 5. **** all you have to do is look at the highlights of the game.

He's been averaging over 3 blocks per game in semis, I think those Bulls scorekeepers are bullshitting his stats. That's ****** up.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                                Man all these people and there dream scenarios. I LAUGH AT THEM. When u wish upon a star, makes no difference who u are! True story I was at Disney World when THIS happened!

Yeah, I took out the butt pirate.
                                Thank you for finally taking that ***** out of those pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information