NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
    Question for the board...a ton of talk lately on Westbrook taking to many shots and whatnot and hurting the Thunder.

My question is, would the Thunder consider moving Westbrook to add another piece? They could slide Maynor into the PG slot, to go along with Sefolosha, Durant, Perkins, and Ibaka.

Who is someone they could pick up in exchange for Westbrook?
    IMO Westbrook and Harden for CP3 makes sense. Westbrook is in the Rose/Wade mold he needs to be the #1 scorer. Unfortunately for him he plays with the best scorer in the game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
      I said the Thunder should trade Westbrook,Perkins,Harden and maybe someone else for Dwight Howard.
      I was going to say that as well. They have to have some picks, expriring contracts and whatnot to throw at Orlando. Give up Westbrook, Nate Robinson, Daquan Coook, their 2012 1st Rd pick, and their 2013 1st Rd pick.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Orlando would certainly ask for Perkins who you'd want to move anyways if you got D12. Defensively D12 and Ibaka would be impossible to score on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
          LOVE IT! But in all seriousness. The reason I hate the Celtics so much is that they were good enough to beat us. We finally played we'll call it physical, haters can call it chipiness, I don't give a **** what they say. Its 4-1, and the Heat are moving on and they are not. I think the Perkins trade was the key. 3-0 against the Heat with him, 1-5 without. I think thats telling. The Heat fnally quit treating the Celtics like the Gods of Basketball and played physical. And u can say what u want: the Celtics were injured, Rondo had one arm, etc: the Heat just won. Got to continue that physical play against....well it will be the Bulls. And Bill Simmons, I love u...when u aren't talking Celtics-Heat. Saying tonight 5 against 8. Saying Wade had a huge series cuz he killed Rondo and got Pierce thrown out of game 1. Whatever dude. Sore ass loser ****. BOOM!

Comment

• This trade would make a ton of sense to me:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=3b55jcf
            IMO Makes everyone better:

Hawks:

PG: Jameer Nelson/Jeff Teague
            SG: Kirk Hinrich/Jamal Crawford
            SF: Joe Johnson/Marvin Williams
            PF: Al Horford/Josh Powell
            C: Kendrick Perkins/Hilton Armstrong

Magic:
            PG: Russell Westbrook/Gilbert Arenas
            SG: James Harden/J.J. Reddick
            SF: Hedo Turkoglu/Quentin Richardson
            PF: Josh Smith/Brandon Bass/Ryan Anderson
            C: Zaza Pachulia/Daniel Orton

Thunder:
            PG: Eric Maynor/Nate Robinson
            SG: Thabo Sefelosha/Daequan Cook
            SF: Kevin Durant
            PF: Serge Ibaka/Nick Collison/BJ Mullens
            C: Dwight Howard/Nazr Mohammed
            Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 05-11-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• The Perkins trade wouldn't have mattered much. Him and Nate might have helped them win 1 or 2 games, but the Heat played better than they have all season. Glen Davis wasn't much of a presence inside. Rondo and Shaq's injuries didn't help much either.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                This trade would make a ton of sense to me:

I think the westbrook/Cp3 trade is more realistic.

Stern will do whatever it takes to keep D12 from going to a smaller market. Too many people will be pushing him towards LA or New York, maybe Chicago.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  I think the westbrook/Cp3 trade is more realistic.

Stern will do whatever it takes to keep D12 from going to a smaller market. Too many people will be pushing him towards LA or New York, maybe Chicago.
                  Are you ******* kidding me?

Get the **** out of there with that ****. I know you want D12 on the Lakers but stop spewing absolute bull ****.

Comment

• Another trade I thought of is Mike Conley, Rudy G for Westbrook and Nick Collison.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post

Get the **** out of there with that ****. I know you want D12 on the Lakers but stop spewing absolute bull ****.
                      Do you not pay attention to sports? Commissioners want there best players on the best teams and in the best markets. Its not me being a Laker fan, its me being realistic.

CC Sabathia is the latest example I can remember. Chill the **** out

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          This trade would make a ton of sense to me:

IMO Makes everyone better:

Hawks:

PG: Jameer Nelson/Jeff Teague
                          SG: Kirk Hinrich/Jamal Crawford
                          SF: Joe Johnson/Marvin Williams
                          PF: Al Horford/Josh Powell
                          C: Kendrick Perkins/Hilton Armstrong

Magic:
                          PG: Russell Westbrook/Gilbert Arenas
                          SG: James Harden/J.J. Reddick
                          SF: Hedo Turkoglu/Quentin Richardson
                          PF: Josh Smith/Brandon Bass/Ryan Anderson
                          C: Zaza Pachulia/Daniel Orton

Thunder:
                          PG: Eric Maynor/Nate Robinson
                          SG: Thabo Sefelosha/Daequan Cook
                          SF: Kevin Durant
                          PF: Serge Ibaka/Nick Collison/BJ Mullens
                          C: Dwight Howard/Nazr Mohammed
                          I don't like the Hawks losing Josh Smith. I know he collapses mentally a lot of times, but he's been with the team for so long now, it's hard to see him go. I think Jeff Teague is the next starter at PG with the way he's played lately, so no need for Nelson. What the Hawks really need is a true center who can rebound and score down there. Try Paul Gasol.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            I don't like the Hawks losing Josh Smith. I know he collapses mentally a lot of times, but he's been with the team for so long now, it's hard to see him go. I think Jeff Teague is the next starter at PG with the way he's played lately, so no need for Nelson. What the Hawks really need is a true center who can rebound and score down there. Try Paul Gasol.
                            Ill give you Gasol, but keep in mind he struggles guarding other Centers.

If we give up Gasol we would most likely be wanting Josh Smith or Horford in return though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                              Do you not pay attention to sports? Commissioners want there best players on the best teams and in the best markets. Its not me being a Laker fan, its me being realistic.

CC Sabathia is the latest example I can remember. Chill the **** out
                              Commissioners wanting something has absolutely zero bearing on where a player goes. To think that they do is so ******* idiotic. If a hard cap is installed in teh NBA then the Lakers are beyond ****** and will not be getting Dwight. If any sort of franchise tag is installed then there is absolutely zero chance that the Lakers get Dwight. That is the kind of speculation that actually has some bearing on where Dwight goes....not what ******* David Stern thinks.

The Yankees offered CC Sabathia the most money and if anyone pressured him it was the MLB union/players association. So it is a terrible ******* example.

Comment

• Howard's coming to brooklyn. get over it fools
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information