Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nope. New Jersey is stuck with the softest and worst rebounding C in the league. Sorry Kiddo

    :D

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      Ill give you Gasol, but keep in mind he struggles guarding other Centers.

      If we give up Gasol we would most likely be wanting Josh Smith or Horford in return though.
      We'll give you Zaza straight up.

      Sig by: BK

      02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
        Commissioners wanting something has absolutely zero bearing on where a player goes. To think that they do is so ******* idiotic. If a hard cap is installed in teh NBA then the Lakers are beyond ****** and will not be getting Dwight. If any sort of franchise tag is installed then there is absolutely zero chance that the Lakers get Dwight. That is the kind of speculation that actually has some bearing on where Dwight goes....not what ******* David Stern thinks.

        The Yankees offered CC Sabathia the most money and if anyone pressured him it was the MLB union/players association. So it is a terrible ******* example.
        Dude youre ******* high. Obviously in the end, sure it is the players decision, but believe it or not there are people out there that have the power to steer players like Sabathia (baseball) and now possibly D12 to big market teams, its reality.

        With that being said, players like Dwight Howard, Lebron, Kobe, Carmelo, they dont wanna play in places like OKC. Thats why when every single big name player is looking to get traded or they go into FA they want to go to the big markets! Even if he did get traded to OKC, whats the chances that he will really sign an extension?

        Kobe- hes in LA, looked like a possible trade to chicago, or even to go play for the clippers. (LA and Chicago....weird)

        Lebron- Hes in Miami which is a pretty big market (not surprising that his finalists were the Knicks, nets, bulls, clippers.....all big market teams....weird)

        Carmelo-Hes in New York which is a huge market ( was interested in playing for the knicks forever, was open to the lakers, was open to the nets....allllll big market teams, weird)

        Dwight Howard- Playing in orlando....big market (list includes chicago, the nets, the lakers and the mavs as most likely destinations...weird)

        dude lets be real, guys like D12 dont wanna play in small market teams and they will have people outside that will be steering them away from teams like that. As much as I like the thunder and Durant, who knows how long Durantula will be in OKC after his contract runs out. Its just reality.
        Last edited by SickwithIt1010; 05-11-2011, 10:53 PM.



        Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
          We'll give you Zaza straight up.
          I want Smith or Horford, god damn it.



          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            Dude youre ******* high. Obviously in the end, sure it is the players decision, but believe it or not there are people out there that have the power to steer players like Sabathia (baseball) and now possibly D12 to big market teams, its reality.

            With that being said, players like Dwight Howard, Lebron, Kobe, Carmelo, they dont wanna play in places like OKC. Thats why when every single big name player is looking to get traded or they go into FA they want to go to the big markets! Even if he did get traded to OKC, whats the chances that he will really sign an extension?

            Kobe- hes in LA, looked like a possible trade to chicago, or even to go play for the clippers. (LA and Chicago....weird)

            Lebron- Hes in Miami which is a pretty big market (not surprising that his finalists were the Knicks, nets, bulls, clippers.....all big market teams....weird)

            Carmelo-Hes in New York which is a huge market ( was interested in playing for the knicks forever, was open to the lakers, was open to the nets....allllll big market teams, weird)

            Dwight Howard- Playing in orlando....big market (list includes chicago, the nets, the lakers and the mavs as most likely destinations...weird)

            dude lets be real, guys like D12 dont wanna play in small market teams and they will have people outside that will be steering them away from teams like that. As much as I like the thunder and Durant, who knows how long Durantula will be in OKC after his contract runs out. Its just reality.
            Ok cool dude. You can just go ahead and change the original point that I was arguing. You were saying Dwight would end up in a big market because David Stern wants him to. I called ******** and you got really pissed off and ****. You then called me an idiot and said that "people" can sway the decisions. No **** ******* people can. I mean DURRRRRR. Obviously Dwights mother, father, agent all influence his ******* decision.....but that is not what you originally said.

            Then you go onto say that DURRRRRRRRR big time players like to play in big time markets.....again I did not argue this point yet you try to sound like a smartass when you say it.


            ******* pathetic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
              Ok cool dude. You can just go ahead and change the original point that I was arguing. You were saying Dwight would end up in a big market because David Stern wants him to. I called ******** and you got really pissed off and ****. You then called me an idiot and said that "people" can sway the decisions. No **** ******* people can. I mean DURRRRRR. Obviously Dwights mother, father, agent all influence his ******* decision.....but that is not what you originally said.

              Then you go onto say that DURRRRRRRRR big time players like to play in big time markets.....again I did not argue this point yet you try to sound like a smartass when you say it.


              ******* pathetic

              You try to sound really pathetic by putting a bunch of ************ **** ***** ***** ***** ***************** ********* ***** and it doesnt really work.

              Stern wants the best players in the best markets, hes talked about flat out removing teams for this reason lol.

              Good talk, k bye.



              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

              Comment


              • Haha.

                You deflected and changed the argument a second time. That is cute. Hopefully it stops you from mentioning Dwight to the Lakers every second post.

                Goes from Stern doing whatever it takes to Stern wanting it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                  Haha.

                  You deflected and changed the argument a second time. That is cute. Hopefully it stops you from mentioning Dwight to the Lakers every second post.

                  Goes from Stern doing whatever it takes to Stern wanting it.



                  Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                    Are you ******* kidding me?

                    Get the **** out of there with that ****. I know you want D12 on the Lakers but stop spewing absolute bull ****.
                    lol i love it how you make little to no...mostly the "no"....concrete arguments. Please...explain why what he said is bs? and if you possibly could...not sure if its within your reach...try to not curse...cuz idk if you know this...doesn't make you sound any smarter...quite the contrary.

                    "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                      lol i love it how you make little to no...mostly the "no"....concrete arguments. Please...explain why what he said is bs? and if you possibly could...not sure if its within your reach...try to not curse...cuz idk if you know this...doesn't make you sound any smarter...quite the contrary.
                      There is absolutely zero evidence that David Stern has every influenced or done anything to force a FA to sign anywhere. His argument is extremely specious, and his only defence for it is changing his argument. It is rather pathetic. Sorry if offended you with a series of **********, didn't realize stars on a screen hurt everyones feeling.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                        There is absolutely zero evidence that David Stern has every influenced or done anything to force a FA to sign anywhere. His argument is extremely specious, and his only defence for it is changing his argument. It is rather pathetic. Sorry if offended you with a series of **********, didn't realize stars on a screen hurt everyones feeling.
                        Don't think anyone here got offended. Just saying "********" isn't a very good argument.

                        "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          Howard's coming to brooklyn. get over it fools
                          It would obviously have to start with Brook Lopez + for him. I dont think you want that.

                          I dont even know why Ric Bucher mentioned the Mavs as a possibile destination. They have absolutely nothing to offer.

                          I still think he stays. But if not, you could cross off the Mavs right now. I just dont want anything the Lakers or Bulls could offer Orlando. bleh.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-11-2011, 11:37 PM.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • Memphis vs Heat is not going to happen :/. Oh well Miranda Kerr is on Conan so I'll watch that.

                            Comment


                            • Heat/Thunder...pretty much the final outcome every year you simulate a season in NBA 2K11.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Howard isn't getting traded anywhere and he's not leaving Orlando. He's been adamant about it... unlike Lebron who kept avoiding it. I don't blame him for waiting. The Magic need to be pressured to make the right moves. I expect Jameer to get traded this offseason. I can't wait.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information