NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    It would obviously have to start with Brook Lopez + for him. I dont think you want that.

I dont even know why Ric Bucher mentioned the Mavs as a possibile destination. They have absolutely nothing to offer.

I still think he stays. But if not, you could cross off the Mavs right now. I just dont want anything the Lakers or Bulls could offer Orlando. bleh.
    I would absolutely give up Bropez if it meant having DWill-Morrow-Dwight. absolutely
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      My bad, I guess I didn't catch it right.

Here's one scary thought... if the Hornets can dump Okafor's contract (not easy, but if they can) for expiring(s)... then they are a team that could steal Dwight away and pair him with CP3.

Orlando is in a mess for sure.

Expirings are great and all, but the Hornets still have absolutely nothing else to offer the Magic other than David West coming off a serious injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        I would absolutely give up Bropez if it meant having DWill-Morrow-Dwight. absolutely
        I'd imagine Morrow, may have to be involved as well. But not necessarily, I guess. But getting Morrow and James on top of Bropez would at least be something for Orlando. And as far as fits go, assuming Orlando would run a similar scheme still...Morrow is a great fit.

I do agree with what STRIP said previously, to a point. I mean, I prefer Morrow to Redick...but if we're rebuilding, I'd like to see Clark be a guy that we give a chance to be a key part of that process. Neither Morrow or James are great players...although, I do have a man crush on Morrow. I just wish you guys had more young guys to offer, or that lottery pick. haha. Bropez, and a **** ton of cap relief, at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Expirings are great and all, but the Hornets still have absolutely nothing else to offer the Magic other than David West coming off a serious injury.
          No, you misunderstood me. They can sign Dwight outright in FA if they clear their books by dumping Okafor's contract somehow. Think along the lines of what Miami did with Beasley. If a team offers NOR a 2nd round pick in the year 2050, NOR just might take it!

Wasn't talking about a trade between NOR and ORL at all.

Comment

I'd imagine Morrow, may have to be involved as well. But not necessarily, I guess. But getting Morrow and James on top of Bropez would at least be something for Orlando. And as far as fits go, assuming Orlando would run a similar scheme still...Morrow is a great fit.

I do agree with what STRIP said previously, to a point. I mean, I prefer Morrow to Redick...but if we're rebuilding, I'd like to see Clark be a guy that we give a chance to be a key part of that process. Neither Morrow or James are great players...although, I do have a man crush on Morrow. I just wish you guys had more young guys to offer, or that lottery pick. haha. Bropez, and a **** ton of cap relief, at least.
            Earl Clark is a key piece to the future. I honestly feel that way.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6530352

Interesting article about the CBA negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Earl Clark is a key piece to the future. I honestly feel that way.
                I hope so. Would have been nice to get him on the floor more this year. Should have never taken him out of the rotation. Sure his offensive game needs polishing, but all he did was play well, given the opportunity. Hopefully he'll get a lot more PT next year.

This off-season is going to be incredibly interesting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

I hope so. Would have been nice to get him on the floor more this year. Should have never taken him out of the rotation. Sure his offensive game needs polishing, but all he did was play well, given the opportunity. Hopefully he'll get a lot more PT next year.

This off-season is going to be incredibly interesting.
                  Maybe keeping him out was a way to lower his market value in FA.

Otherwise, it's just another dumb move by Stan. Who I still hope gets fired.

Comment

• Denver is a team people shouldn't sleep on, 2 lottery picks with alot of young tradeable pieces(Gallo, Mozgov, Afflalo, Chandler, Koufos) and 2011 & 2012 expirings(Martin, Nene, Felton, Smith)

and Earl Clark has no offensive game, sure he can dribble as good as any big man in the NBA but that's useless without the ability to finish

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      Earl Clark has no offensive game, sure he can dribble as good as any big man in the NBA but that's useless without the ability to finish
                      It's called player development. It happens. If the Magic gave up on Dwight Howard before he developed his offensive game...

Comment

• ...did you just compare Earl Clark to Dwight Howard?

Comment

• We should be used to it, we've heard the pimping of Courtney Lee and Ryan Anderson before, Clark is the new version.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• ya i normally avoid the Magic thread

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              ...did you just compare Earl Clark to Dwight Howard?
                              Grasp much? Player development... it happens.

edit: ...and sometimes it doesn't. We'll see.
                              Last edited by D-Unit; 05-12-2011, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                We should be used to it, we've heard the pimping of Courtney Lee and Ryan Anderson before, Clark is the new version.
                                Gimme a break. I've never pimped those 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information