X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    ya i normally avoid the Magic thread
    We can talk about the Suns.

Where will Nash get traded to? Any predictions?

Comment

• no where, Suns won't trade him until he asks for a trade

Comment

• So are the Hawks gonna win tonight and take the right to lose to Miami to a game 7?

Comment

no where, Suns won't trade him until he asks for a trade
          Why not? They already traded for Aaron Brooks... wouldn't they want to continue with the rebuilding process? If you keep Nash for the sake of keeping him, then when his contract expires, that does no good.... meanwhile you're stashing your future starting PG on the bench. I dunno why you need to do that. What do you know about it that I'm missing?

Comment

• Nash would never leave Phoenix as a FA, as long as we make a reasonable offer he will retire here. No one in the front office wants to see him leave and he has no intention of ever leaving.

Really don't think we viewed Brooks as a potential starting PG, he is a 6th man. That's why we made the swap of him for Dragic.

Comment

Nash would never leave Phoenix as a FA, as long as we make a reasonable offer he will retire here. No one in the front office wants to see him leave and he has no intention of ever leaving.

Really don't think we viewed Brooks as a potential starting PG, he is a 6th man. That's why we made the swap of him for Dragic.
              Oh ok. I thought Brooks was intended to replace him.

What kind of contract would you like to see the Suns give Nash in 2012?

Comment

• Not sure, last time after winning the MVPs he only wanted 2/22 so probably something around that

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  We should be used to it, we've heard the pimping of Courtney Lee and Ryan Anderson before, Clark is the new version.
                  Who's pimping Anderson? I dont even like him that much. He's grown on me a little, but his chucker mentality always pisses me off.

I hadnt posted in here a lot the last two years or so...but the only Anderson pimping I remember is from Scotty. lol.
                  Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-12-2011, 08:35 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Who's pimping Anderson? I dont even like him that much. He's grown on me a little, but his chucker mentality always pisses me off.

I hadnt posted in here a lot the last two years or so...but the only Anderson pimping I remember is from Scotty. lol.
                    I know right? We haven't had a discussion like this in a long time. These guys overexaggerate the Magic discussion here. It's me and you and nobody. I don't even do basketball talk here. I go to other forums for basketball talk.

Comment

• Can you imagine the Magic on D with Bropez replacing Howard.

I think the draft countdown starting lineup would be able to put up 100 points

Comment

• Lakers like Rick Adelman to replace Phil.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6534904

Mention of JVG as well, they were talking about the possibility of having him come in last year when Phil was talking about Retirement. I wouldnt be upset with either of them, if I had to pick one though I might go with JVG due to the simple fact he is a Riley disciple and he will preach great defense.

Cant go wrong either way. Buss and co. might lean towards Adelman because of the offensive mind.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Ryan Anderson was awesome!
                          and yea, we get it, Bropez is a soft defender and had a ****** rebounding year.
                          but let's just throw out he's a young post player putting up 20+ ppg.
                          whatever, dream scenario dwight leaves in FA, comes to brooklyn.
                          Dwill-Morrow-Me-Bropez-Dwight.
                          championship
                          just let me dream
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• How are Bropez and Morrow starting in your dream scenario? The lack of Blake show and D-Wade is slightly dissappointing.

Comment

• So Bulls v Heat

Who u guys got?

Sig by Me

Comment

• The Hawks should try to make a bold trade this offseason. They're never going to be any better than playoff stepping stone as built. No player on that roster should be off limits to trade talks. Obviously they should be trying to get a player in return who can help them get to the Conference Finals or further.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information