X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
    So Bulls v Heat

Who u guys got?
    Heat, easily. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Heat dominate the next two series.

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
      So Bulls v Heat

Who u guys got?
      I want the bulls, and think they have the best shot at stopping em....but the Heat look scary right now.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I think the Thunder have the best shot at stopping the Heat.

Harden/Thabo on D-Wade
        Durant v Lebron
        and well Bosh would get his pansy ass handed to him in the paint by the Thunder's 4 man rotation.

The thunder could even try some Westbrook on Wade if they wanted.
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Bulls defense will need to step its game up to an even higher level against the Heat. If they can do that I think they will give them a hell of a series and could potentially win the series. If we see the Bulls team from the Indiana/Atlanta series it could be a long series for the Bulls.

Matchups are quit interesing.

Rose on Bibby, Bogans on Wade, Deng on LeBron, Boozer on Bosh, and Noah on Ilgauskas.

Best two defends the Bulls on on two of the top 10 in the league! The energy that Deng will have to expend will hamper his offensive production, IMO. Someone will have to step up and fill the scoring void. No way will Derrick Rose be able to beat the Heat by himself. Hopefully last night was not a fluke for Boozer and we will see that type of production throughout the Eastern Finals.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Also, hats off to the Hawks...they have some nice pieces. Jeff Teague had his coming out party on the national scene, and Josh Smith can be an absolute ******* monster! He just needs to give up shootig 20 footers.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Who would you guys compare Michael Jordan to in today's NBA, or any sport for that matter?
              Not in terms of the similarity in the play, but in the way that they just dominated game in and game out?
              I never got to watch him play and grasp what I was seeing, so I have a hard time gauging what he meant to the sport.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• It's really hard to compare no one in today's game come's close. Jordan was the elite combination of skill, athleticism, but #1 intangibles. No one had the fire he had to win and he was a great team leader. Stars today like Dwight Howard and LeBron James simply don't motivate teams like Jordan did. I suppose to closest to Jordan would be Kobe, Kobe's basically a poor man's version of MJ in every way which is saying something since Kobe is a definite top 15 player of all time and IMO top 10. Jordan constantly evolved his game on both ends of the floor. Lastly Jordan is vastly underrated as a defender. He definitely shoud be on a top 10 defensive list. Where as guys today like Rondo, LeBron, Josh Smith we look at as great defenders because they take chances and get flashy steals and blocks, MJ actually was a true lock down defender. That's an incredibly tough thing to do with the type of work he had to do offensively. Again only Kobe can match that length and quickness on the defensive end. Everything from the media iconic status to the clutch gene, there was no weakness in Jordan.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• AI says Jordan can't play defense.

Just playin. I never saw Jordan but yeah, sounds like nobody compares. And IMO not due to his skill but his will to win.

And yeah, Kobe sounds the most similar. Ray Lewis. Idk.
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                    AI says Jordan can't play defense.

Just playin. I never saw Jordan but yeah, sounds like nobody compares. And IMO not due to his skill but his will to win.

And yeah, Kobe sounds the most similar. Ray Lewis. Idk.
                    Jordan is the combination of Kobe, Wade, Lebron, and Pierce. That's for his fierce competitiveness, ability to drive, dunking ability, finishing at the rim, and being clutch as ****.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• I think LeBron compares favorably with Jordan. He just had the Cavs instead of Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant, etc helping him in the first however many years of his career.

Comment

• I think LeBron has no business being in the same sentence as Jordan & that's how I will always see it.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                          I think LeBron compares favorably with Jordan. He just had the Cavs instead of Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant, etc helping him in the first however many years of his career.
                          Weird, because Jordan didn't have Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant, etc. helping him the first however many years of his career either...

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                            I think LeBron has no business being in the same sentence as Jordan & that's how I will always see it.
                            As overrated as I think Jordan is, I still agree completely with this statement. Michael Jordan is in the same level as Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Wilt Chamberlain and a few others. LeBron still has a long way to go before he reaches them. Kobe is the closest anyone has come ever since Jordan retired but I still think he lacks something, and Shaq could have been one but he never really bothered himself to try to improve.

Comment

• Jordan wasn't just good on the court. He transcended the game and made it popular for all... same way Tiger did for golf. Sure there were stars before them, but they changed it.

Comment

• STRIP kind of nailed it, Kobe is the POOR mans version of MJ which most definitely isnt an insult to Kobe. MJ and Kobe's game have followed the same path, coming into the league as high flyers and evolving into the best mid range players in the game at their respected times. Both all defensive team players, but like STRIP said MJ was a true lock down guy where Kobe is asked to be a lock down guy for the last quarter of the game for the most part because he focuses on offense for most of the game.

When it comes to the drive to win I think Kobe is the guy who is closest to him.

With all that being said I agree 100% with STRIP in saying that he is a very poor man's Michael Jordan. Im a Laker fan but in no way Kobe deserves to be in the talk with MJ. MJ is on his own level, and no one has ever came close to that. I said it a couple weeks ago in this forum that I feel the only guy who could have ever been on the same level as MJ would have been Magic had he not gotten aids but that is it.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information