NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    **** OKC and Westbrook, this is Memphis' game dammit.

I wouldn't mind if Memphis won either. One of the few NBA series' where I would be happy no matter who wins. OKC would have a better chance at beating Dallas I think though.

Comment

• Idk if this has been posted yet, and being a Lakers fan idk if i should find it as humorous as I do, but here ya go.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/148...eatured_videos

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        I wouldn't mind if Memphis won either. One of the few NBA series' where I would be happy no matter who wins. OKC would have a better chance at beating Dallas I think though.
        No they wouldn't. Memphis is a way better matchup for Dallas, but then again I just ******* hate Westbrook.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I just dont want to see Dallas in the finals. Nothing against them...I just like rooting for a young ass team like OKC or a big ole underdog like Memphis better. You dont see teams like this make it to the NBA finals often.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

No they wouldn't. Memphis is a way better matchup for Dallas, but then again I just ******* hate Westbrook.

I don't think that's true at all. Chandler would be able to slow down Randolph or Gasol whoever they put him on, and who on Dallas is able to guard either Durant or Westbrook? Kidd was able to stay with Kobe because he's just a jump shooter at this point, that's not true for Durant or Westbrook. Neither has anyone who can guard Dirk (no one does really) so that's a wash.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              I don't think that's true at all. Chandler would be able to slow down Randolph or Gasol whoever they put him on, and who on Dallas is able to guard either Durant or Westbrook? Kidd was able to stay with Kobe because he's just a jump shooter at this point, that's not true for Durant or Westbrook. Neither has anyone who can guard Dirk (no one does really) so that's a wash.
              But then you have Memphis' perimeter D vs. Dallas' perimeter offense.

Comment

• Wooo Game 7. Yeya!!1

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• think was a bad call against Z-Bo

Comment

• Nick Collison is a ridiculous defender.

Comment

• Man...love James Harden

Comment

• The refs are absolutely awful in this game, my god.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I see no way that Dallas can stop Durant and Westbrook

but it will also be hard for OKC to stop Dirk, still going to be a lot closer series than I think most people believe

Comment

• I can't believe how much Harden has improved over this year. He's a legitimate third scoring option for them now.

Comment

• With every fiber of my being I hope Dallas crushes Oklahoma City.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

With every fiber of my being I hope Dallas crushes Oklahoma City.

I can see cheering for Dirk but what the hell is there to dislike about the Thunder?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information