Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taj DUNKED THAT ****!!!

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Chicago has a really clear advantage inside and Korver is doing a great job of passing right now. They need to stop turning it over, though. Rose already has 4.

Comment

• Chris Bosh carrying the team. o_O

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Boozer is just a horrendous defender.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Chris Bosh carrying the team. o_O
            Thats a scary thought.

Comment

• Barkley.....Rosie O'Donnell could tell us that the Bulls' bench is better than ours. Especially when we don't suit up Big Z or Dampier. Which I really don't get, forces us to use Magloire and he is ******* useless. Telling us something we don't know.

Comment

• The other 9 players on our team are ******* useless!

Comment

• This game is ******* over. What a ******* awful game for us. No one can make a damn 3. The other 2 players on the floor would more useful by just doing the NBA a favor and punching Joakim Noah in the ******* face. Cuz otherwise they are useless unless they are dropping a rebound or getting it taken away. The difference has been the Bulls are deeper and they are knocking down the 3. We need to win game 2 or the ******* series over. Damn it.

Comment

• Taj Gibson is really impressing me. Also what a ******** foul by Jones

Comment

• Ooooooh lets stare at the ******* ball or stare at ******* Bosh expecting him to do something smart. Good God, and Mario Chalmers Good Lord, ur prolly the winner of the LVP tonight.

Comment

• Haha im loving this.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                          Haha im loving this.
                          Oooooh us losing game 1 on the road. Worlds certnly gonna end.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            No, but Chicago is exposing Miami's weaknesses right now, and those of us who hate the Heat are enjoying the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              At this point is it really that shocking to you that people don't like the Big 3? I didn't see many people complaining when you were bragging about them when they were winning. So let the non heat fans have fun when your team isn't playing well.

Comment

• Well enjoy it while it lasts. I wish we didn't have to wait til Wednesday for game 2. Cuz it will be 3 long ass days of whats wrong with the Heat? And the Heat have no depth. And the Heat have nothing outside of the top 3. And 3 days of Derrick Rozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze fap sessions. And this series is over talk. The Bulls have just outplayed us by playing their game. But that won't be what the talk is about. It will be about the Heat.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information