No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well all my Heat friends are silent. I'm gonna soak in these two wins today bigtime.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Well, teams destined for greatness- or at least proclaiming future greatness- need these sorts of obstacles. They need an opponent totally capable of curbstomping them at the drop of a hat, and pushing them to the very limit.

If the Heat can overcome this and win the series, congrats. They've taken on their hardest challenge yet and will get stronger as a result. If they lose, they know where the boundary marker is for next year and they'll get stronger as a result.

No matter the result, the Heat are going to harden for subsequent campaigns.

Comment

• It's game flippin 1 and the Bulls the #1 seed won at home, why do we have to make this into the Heat having to overcome some huge obstacle. It's 1 game! If the Bulls go up at least 2-0 or 3-1 then you can talk to me about overcoming an obstacle.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
          It's game flippin 1 and the Bulls the #1 seed won at home, why do we have to make this into the Heat having to overcome some huge obstacle. It's 1 game! If the Bulls go up at least 2-0 or 3-1 then you can talk to me about overcoming an obstacle.
          Haha! This!!!!! I so hate that we have to wait til Wednesday cuz this will be the talk. Heck, if we lose Wednesday, is it really that huge? The Heat won 2006 while being down 2-0. D-Wade has done it. So I knew it is what they are gnna talk about. But its what they are gonna do that. Cuz yeah, as TNT said, the Bulls won 62 games, Heat won 58. The Bulls might just be better. And have home court. Its not an obstacle losing game 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
            Haha! This!!!!! I so hate that we have to wait til Wednesday cuz this will be the talk. Heck, if we lose Wednesday, is it really that huge? The Heat won 2006 while being down 2-0. D-Wade has done it. So I knew it is what they are gnna talk about. But its what they are gonna do that. Cuz yeah, as TNT said, the Bulls won 62 games, Heat won 58. The Bulls might just be better. And have home court. Its not an obstacle losing game 1.
            2-0 is something to worry about for sure, I mean its something you can overcome but 2-0 is not a good feeling at all.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
              2-0 is something to worry about for sure, I mean its something you can overcome but 2-0 is not a good feeling at all.
              Well yes I am hoping for 1-1 obviously. But the whole a series is not a series or a series is not over til the home team loses a game. That kinda thing.

Comment

Well yes I am hoping for 1-1 obviously. But the whole a series is not a series or a series is not over til the home team loses a game. That kinda thing.
                Yeah I understand that too. I just think a team presses more being down 2-0, which leads to problems.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Haha! This!!!!! I so hate that we have to wait til Wednesday cuz this will be the talk. Heck, if we lose Wednesday, is it really that huge? The Heat won 2006 while being down 2-0. The refs have done it for the heat before So I knew it is what they are gnna talk about. But its what they are gonna do that. Cuz yeah, as TNT said, the Bulls won 62 games, Heat won 58. The Bulls might just be better. And have home court. Its not an obstacle losing game 1.
                  Fixed it for you.

Comment

• I'm giddy for the Mavs/Thunder series. I feel like every game will be down to the wire. I have a feeling that in the Bulls/Heat series every single game will be a large margin victory for either team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• nevermind.....

Comment

• God I love how much people hate miami just because 3 friends decided they wanted to play together there.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Boycotting ESPN after both of Taj Gibson dunks combined only came up 5th on weekend top plays. Are you effin kidding me?!
                          Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock; 05-16-2011, 10:05 AM.
                          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• I mean I hear you.. but todays plays were pretty money.. however Gibson should of been in the top 3.
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• I still have Miami winning in 6, and Thunder in 7. I think both these series are going to be great.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                                God I love how much people hate miami just because 3 friends decided they wanted to play together there.
                                /end ignorance

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information