NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
    God I love how much people hate miami just because 3 friends decided they wanted to play together there.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      Don't forget LeBron's ESPN 1hr special bout leaving Cleveland.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
        Don't forget LeBron's ESPN 1hr special bout leaving Cleveland.
        No, but he is right, the only reason people hate the Heat is because three friends wanted to play together, how could we be so silly?

I can't believe people are still too ignorant to actually believe that lol.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I mean the Heat coming out and promising 7 straight titles had absolutely NOTHING to do with it, it had nothing to do with Lebron's "decision" or anything like that....we just hate them because they are such close friends and wanted to play together.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
            I mean I hear you.. but todays plays were pretty money.. however Gibson should of been in the top 3.
            Meh if Dwayne Wade or any superstar would have done that it would have been number 1.

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            I mean the Heat coming out and promising 7 straight titles had absolutely NOTHING to do with it, it had nothing to do with Lebron's "decision" or anything like that....we just hate them because they are such close friends and wanted to play together.
            Who cares if they promise 7 titles? Would you rather them say we just want to have fun and hope nobody gets hurt and if we win a title yippee skippy?
            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• It's really a collection of things, just like when Dwade said that every time they lose the media will act like it's 9-11 again. Not only was that a completely tasteless and idiotic comparison but it shows how highly they think of themselves.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                Who cares if they promise 7 titles? Would you rather them say we just want to have fun and hope nobody gets hurt and if we win a title yippee skippy?
                They never played a ******* game together is what made them sound so dumb. If they are going to talk like that they better go out and be head and shoulders above the rest of the league right off the bat.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Lebron should have went to the Clippers.

Comment

• LeBron should have stayed with the Cavs(with Bosh).

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                      LeBron should have stayed with the Cavs(with Bosh).
                      playing with a rising superstar > playing with an aging superstar.

(not to mention all the other young pieces the Clips have)

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                        LeBron should have stayed with the Cavs(with Bosh).
                        Bosh wasnt gonna go to the Cavs, he made that clear. Amare would have been a more likely fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                          Lebron should have went to the Clippers.
                          This.

A.Jordan
                          B.Griffin
                          L.James
                          E.Gordan
                          E.Bledsoe/Mo

I think you'll be able to get add some more pieces with that core via FA
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            Lebron should have went to the Clippers.
                            I dont think he wanted to go to Kobe's town.

Comment

• Hey the Heat didn't guarantee anything. Plus, listen to it again. LeBron says not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7. Maybe he meant the Heat would win 0 titles?

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                                Hey the Heat didn't guarantee anything. Plus, listen to it again. LeBron says not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7. Maybe he meant the Heat would win 0 titles?
                                ....LeBron did guarentee it man. Doesn't matter if he didn't actually use the word. They brought it upon themselves with all their dumbass ******* comments and because of that deserve all the hate they get. I just ******* pray they get swept.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information