NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
    ....LeBron did guarentee it man. Doesn't matter if he didn't actually use the word. They brought it upon themselves with all their dumbass ******* comments and because of that deserve all the hate they get. I just ******* pray they get swept.
    Well, according to u the refs won't allow us to get swept.

Comment

• Don't think a sweep is possible. Well its possible, just highly improbable.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• If kobe was the one who said he'd win multiple championships instead of lebron at his age no one would hate kobe for it

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
          If kobe was the one who said he'd win multiple championships instead of lebron at his age no one would hate kobe for it
          They would if he did all the ******** that LeBron did.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
            If kobe was the one who said he'd win multiple championships instead of lebron at his age no one would hate kobe for it
            Except you now....Kobe has won 5 championships already.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              Well, according to u the refs won't allow us to get swept.
              I just said that the refs handed the Heat that NBA Finals and were the most valuable people on the court to Miami for that series. Didn't say anything about last nights game.

Comment

• The Heat will win at least 2 more games this series, I'm fairly confident in that. At least one will be relatively easy (meaning 5-10 point lead start to finish). It's just a matter of when that really has me worried as a Bulls fan.

If the Bulls can keep home court, I'm extremely confident they will win at least one of game 3,4, or 5 and about 50/50 on them taking one in Miami. I could easily see them going up 2-0, Miami winning 2 in Miami, I think Chicago would take game 5 and then game 6 could go either way.

The funny thing is, let's say you don't write off Bosh's game last night as an outlier for him. If Wade and Lebron had put up the numbers that they are averaging in the playoffs, the Heat were stil 4-6 points down. And you can't say it was because the Bulls shot lights out, because they shot 43% compared to Miami's 47%.

Miami got beat badly on hustle and on the boards. THose are two areas that the Heat have not really shown that they can all of a sudden flip a switch and dominate, and it will be especially hard against a team that is elite at basically both.

But there's no way Lebron and Wade play that poorly for the rest of the series. I hope to god they do though...

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                  Hey the Heat didn't guarantee anything. Plus, listen to it again. LeBron says not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7. Maybe he meant the Heat would win 0 titles?
                  Jesus you are trying hard.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                    Jesus you are trying hard.
                    Haha it was hard to come up with an excuse lol. It was dumb. Hopefully the PR dude who decide HMMMM, lets have a championship celebration before we have a practice was quickly disposed of. Or if it was the players' idea, hopefully some1 gets to them to pound some sense into them. Each time one of the three speaks, it seems like they say something stupid. In fact, they should just quit talking, Shut up and play. Of course, people will then ***** about them not talking. But whatever, what is done is done and it can't be fixed. And Wade should be the only one to talk, he has a ring. And yes, if Luke Walton was on our team, he could talk. Granted no one gives a **** what Walton says.

Comment

• Interesting question; would the Big Trio's chances of nabbing a title actually improve if their supporting cast and bench were littered with only bottom-feeders who actually HAVE rings?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zycho32 View Post
                        Interesting question; would the Big Trio's chances of nabbing a title actually improve if their supporting cast and bench were littered with only bottom-feeders who actually HAVE rings?
                        Just cause they have a ring, doesn't mean they were crucial to that championship team's success; especially if they're a bottom-feeder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zycho32 View Post
                          Interesting question; would the Big Trio's chances of nabbing a title actually improve if their supporting cast and bench were littered with only bottom-feeders who actually HAVE rings?
                          No, the Heat would not be better with Adam Morrison and Luke Walton. The "Big Trio" would have a better chance of nabbing a title if their supporting cast and bench wasn't filled with bottom-feeders, but legitimate bench and support options.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I feel like the Heat/Bull Series will be back and forth, and whoever is the Home team is gonna win, so Chicago in 7

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                              I feel like the Heat/Bull Series will be back and forth, and whoever is the Home team is gonna win, so Chicago in 7
                              Wrong thread.

EDIT: NVM
                              Last edited by Docta; 05-17-2011, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
                                Wrong thread.
                                Wrong thread.
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information