• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    Wrong thread.
    Fast edit. My bad.

Comment

• I hope HOPE the Bulls win the series and Joakim Noah dances like crazy in front Lebron. That annoyed me so much when Lebron did that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
        Except you now....Kobe has won 5 championships already.
        Yeah cause he had a great supporting cast, unlike lebron did.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
          This has literally nothing to do with your original point.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Lebron still had a good supporting cast. The entire team was built around him and his needs. Just because they weren't making all star games does not mean they sucked.
            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Didnt Lebron's teams win 60+ games in back 2 back seasons? You dont win 60 games by mistake.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Wrong! It was a mistake!

/sarcasm
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Comment

• Better than Tim Tebow!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• So I kinda want to get into basketball. Considering Pittsburgh does not have a NBA team, I'm stuck not having one I can root for. I want to be a fan of an up and coming team. I guess I could like the Suns, but it makes me smile when they lose, so I don't want to become a fan of a team that makes me happy that they lose. I like Derrick Rose and the Bulls, but I don't want it to seem like I am jumping on the bandwagon. So SWDC, help me out and figure out a young, up and coming, or exciting team to like!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                        So I kinda want to get into basketball. Considering Pittsburgh does not have a NBA team, I'm stuck not having one I can root for. I want to be a fan of an up and coming team. I guess I could like the Suns, but it makes me smile when they lose, so I don't want to become a fan of a team that makes me happy that they lose. I like Derrick Rose and the Bulls, but I don't want it to seem like I am jumping on the bandwagon. So SWDC, help me out and figure out a young, up and coming, or exciting team to like!!
                        The 76ers...

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                          The 76ers...
                          I was thinking them because they're in PA, but then I'm not a huge Philly sports fan. I don't think I could root for a team that's a rival of my other sports teams. So that might rule out Cleveland, Washington, 76ers, and I don't already like San Antonio, LAL, and the Celtics. The Heat could be put on that list as well.

Comment

So I kinda want to get into basketball. Considering Pittsburgh does not have a NBA team, I'm stuck not having one I can root for. I want to be a fan of an up and coming team. I guess I could like the Suns, but it makes me smile when they lose, so I don't want to become a fan of a team that makes me happy that they lose. I like Derrick Rose and the Bulls, but I don't want it to seem like I am jumping on the bandwagon. So SWDC, help me out and figure out a young, up and coming, or exciting team to like!!
                            LA Clippers.

Comment

I was thinking them because they're in PA, but then I'm not a huge Philly sports fan. I don't think I could root for a team that's a rival of my other sports teams. So that might rule out Cleveland, Washington, 76ers, and I don't already like San Antonio, LAL, and the Celtics. The Heat could be put on that list as well.
                              The obvious choice is OKC or LAC. I would go with Memphis though, Zach Randolph is a ******* BOSS

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                LA Clippers.
                                You beat me to it...was gonna say LAC as well.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                                Originally posted by TitanHope
                                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information