No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to come in and talk **** and yes to bow down. And tell the haters to suck it and kiss my ass, but I can't. This was a really defensive, I'd say ugly game. Both teams played great defense. The Bulls remind me of like a flashier Spurs from 10 years ago or whatever when they swept the Cavs. Thats a compliment not a diss. They play tenacious defense, we both did, but they did it in both games. We got one in Chicago, thats awesome and great. It was ugly, but I love it.

Comment

• The Spurs were an incredible half court execution team with dimesnsions, the Bulls offense is so simplisitic. Their offense is literally give Drose the ball and see if he can make something happen. They'll have an occasional back cut but really the Bulls have one of the simplist offenses in the NBA. They score off one one one's and hustle points on the offensive glass. I'd even say Miami has more dimension to their offense. It's funny because the Bulls are such a fundamentally sound defense you'd expect their offense to have some sort of structure.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• If Chicago is going to have a chance to win this series Boozer has to play well enough to at least stay on the floor during crunch time. 80 million dollar contract and you play bad enough to get benched at the end of a close playoff game? He's been abysmal throughout the playoffs.

Comment

• In all honesty, Gibson and Asik can handle the extra minutes. The biggest factor is gonna be Derrick Rose. If he is shooting under 40% they aren't gonna win any games.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
            In all honesty, Gibson and Asik can handle the extra minutes. The biggest factor is gonna be Derrick Rose. If he is shooting under 40% they aren't gonna win any games.

Defensively that duo is outstanding, but Gibson is only ok offensively and Asik is useless offensively. You need more than one scorer to win this late in the playoffs. Deng is a decent scorer but he's a better third option. It's hard to shoot a high percentage when all 5 defenders are shaded towards you at all times.

Comment

• Honestly I think Korver being on the court late is really what cost Chicago the game. It was 73-69 Miami when Korver entered. Chicago got 4 quick points (2 Rose free throws and a Gibson dunk set up by Rose). Then Miami went on a 9-2 run where Wade and James accounted for every point. Chicago has a tendency to try to find offense that isn't there when they need a boost. Their best offense is Rose driving and getting fouled, passing, or missing and letting an offensive rebound lead to a putback or kickout. Then they have their best defensive lineup on the court. Not to mention Korver has been worthless in the playoffs. Brewer has been significantly more useful on both ends, even Bogans is doing a better job.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Defensively that duo is outstanding, but Gibson is only ok offensively and Asik is useless offensively. You need more than one scorer to win this late in the playoffs. Deng is a decent scorer but he's a better third option. It's hard to shoot a high percentage when all 5 defenders are shaded towards you at all times.
                Gibson is probably good enough to be honest, but I def understand what you are saying. Getting the type of 20/10 performances they expected out of Boozer would be massive.

Comment

• Chicago needs a Jason Terry-type.
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Jamal Crawford to the Bulls is a likely destination if he's willing to take less money, he's worn out his welcome in Atlanta so he'll be on the open market.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                      Jamal Crawford to the Bulls is a likely destination if he's willing to take less money, he's worn out his welcome in Atlanta so he'll be on the open market.
                      I think he'll get more than the MLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                        Chicago needs a Jason Terry-type.
                        They need Arron Afflalo.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          They need Jonny Flynn.
                          You sir are a wise, wise man.
                          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• They don't need a Jason Terry type; they need a Joe Johnson type. They need someone who can make jumpshots, and someone who can shoot over other defenders, which Rose struggled at today.

Comment

• Boy, if the Bulls had gotten Joe Johnson instead of Boozer and started Gibson at the 4... that would be one hell of a lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                Jamal Crawford to the Bulls is a likely destination if he's willing to take less money, he's worn out his welcome in Atlanta so he'll be on the open market.
                                Hawks should try to workout a sign and trade with Crawford and not give him to the Bulls or any other Eastern contenders they'll face.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information