NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
    Honestly I think Korver being on the court late is really what cost Chicago the game. It was 73-69 Miami when Korver entered. Chicago got 4 quick points (2 Rose free throws and a Gibson dunk set up by Rose). Then Miami went on a 9-2 run where Wade and James accounted for every point. Chicago has a tendency to try to find offense that isn't there when they need a boost. Their best offense is Rose driving and getting fouled, passing, or missing and letting an offensive rebound lead to a putback or kickout. Then they have their best defensive lineup on the court. Not to mention Korver has been worthless in the playoffs. Brewer has been significantly more useful on both ends, even Bogans is doing a better job.
    Korver has been horseshit throughout the playoffs. You job is to hit 3's! Yet his isn't even hitting his 2 pointers, let alone his 3's! He is good awful on defense! I would much rather have Bogans or Brewer in there at crunch time with how poorly Korver has played thus far. How long is Coach Thibs going to wait for Korver to catch fire?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      Boy, if the Bulls had gotten Joe Johnson instead of Boozer and started Gibson at the 4... that would be one hell of a lineup.
      The Bulls never could have matched the Hawks offer, nor should they have even if they had the space.

The Hawks definitely weren't gonna get anybody else equal to his talent through FA, and they had the bird rights on JJ, so why not re-sign him? It might have helped them in the long-term, but not many players wish to play in Atlanta anyway. They had no choice.

Comment

• If I was a superstar and I felt like my team was being slighted by the refs the whole game after a dagger slam dunk, screw getting in the face of the other team, I would get yell in the ref's face. I might get a T but it would be soooooo worth it. [/random thought]

Comment

• durant :o

Comment

• Huge Dunk by Durant.

WOW!

Comment

• Anyone else getting a tad annoyed by the commentators encouraging Durant to flop???

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• James harden givin me a stiffy

Comment

• James Harden is a stud.

Comment

• Thibs can learn from Scotty Brooks. Look Maynor and Collison are playing great so you keep them in. Who cares if Westbrook and Ibaka have big names. Play your best players at the time. Who cares how much they get paid, and how big their name is.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• May come back to bite them in locker room if Westbrook starts bitching though. He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would be ok with this.

Comment

• Great game by Harden. This is a fun series.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          May come back to bite them in locker room if Westbrook starts bitching though. He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would be ok with this.
                          I agree, he already strikes me as a guy who wants to steal the spotlight from KD sometimes.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I agree on westbrook...i hope he handles it well cuz i like him but...idk...he can be a prick

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              Thibs can learn from Scotty Brooks. Look Maynor and Collison are playing great so you keep them in. Who cares if Westbrook and Ibaka have big names. Play your best players at the time. Who cares how much they get paid, and how big their name is.
                              But Thibs does do that. It's why Gibson always plays over Boozer in the 4th. Asik would have played for the whole quarter had his chin not been cut up. Korver is the best 3-point shooter on the team, and you just can't leave him on the bench cause he played bad in past games. And it's really a different situation from the Thunder, since Rose is much better than Westbrook, and isn't a liability to the team.

And I don't want everybody to think Brooks is a genius now. Why didn't he make any adjustments on Dirk in game 1? It's not like he was going to change his whole repertoire for 1 game.
                              Last edited by Docta; 05-19-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• so youre all harden fans now? :p

fickle *******

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information