Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westbrook --> Dallas = multiple championships

Comment

• There seems to be frustration that Westbrook steals scoring opportunities away from Durant and that is one of the reasons why he didn't get to play. In addition to the mention that Mayor was running the floor better and keeping everyone together.

Comment

• How embarassing is this? The Mavs don't even need Dirk right now. Showing up like this at home is an embarassment.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Brendan Haywood might be the most offensively useless player I've ever seen.

Comment

• Well if this 4th quarter is any indication, Brooks looks like a genius who lit a fire under Westbrook.

Comment

• I understand that Westbrook needs to have a big scoring role on this team but he needs to look to dish sometimes when he gets in the paint. Once he gets within 10 feet of the basket he shoots it every time no matter how much the defense converges.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                I understand that Westbrook needs to have a big scoring role on this team but he needs to look to dish sometimes when he gets in the paint. Once he gets within 10 feet of the basket he shoots it every time no matter how much the defense converges.
                Yeah I noticed that specifically on the last drive. He had plenty of open options if he were to dish it, but he went for the heavily contested layup. It seems like a lot of people forget he's only 22, though. He still has a lot of learning and maturing to do, and will probably transition to more of a point guard than he is now over time.

Comment

• ...and Westbrook is playing like a ******* idiot again. He needs to be yanked or calmed down. Completely out of control.

Comment

• He simply has no pace. What makes Rose great is he knows when to slow it down then explode. Westbrook has only one speed. We talk about receivers failing because they dont' know how how change speeds to run routes, in the NBA it's even a bigger issue. Everyone knows which direction you are going, straight to the hoop. It doesn't matter how fast you are if you don't have pacing you will get contested at the rim every time and get stripped.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Mark Jackson is getting pretty annoying at this point. Any teams hiring? He would be a terrible coach, but at least it'll get him off the announcer's table.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                        ...and Westbrook is playing like a ******* idiot again. He needs to be yanked or calmed down. Completely out of control.
                        He didnt play as bad as Durant did today though. Durant shot up anything and everything just like Westbrook did the other day.

Secondly, I am beginning to love Nick Collison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docta View Post
                          Mark Jackson is getting pretty annoying at this point. Any teams hiring? He would be a terrible coach, but at least it'll get him off the announcer's table.
                          He really is terrible, not sure if anyone else heard him inspire a 5 minute discussion about Lexuses, VWs and BMWs in the first Dallas/OKC game. It was some of the most ******** announcing I've ever heard.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            He didnt play as bad as Durant did today though. Durant shot up anything and everything just like Westbrook did the other day.

Secondly, I am beginning to love Nick Collison.
                            Really? Nick Collison annoys me almost as much as Perkins. Both of them just have faces that need punching plus they play dirty and flop like they were trying out for the Italian national soccer team.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              The Bulls are better with Boozer on the bench. I know it's a tough one to swallow, but they seriously need to go with their bench more. At least they can defend better without him.

He brings nothing offensively and is a liability on defense. If Chicago is winning this series, they have to do it with defense and Derrick Rose on offense anyway. Might as well put your best defense out there and amplify your strength.
                              They really need that second player who can create his own shot. Boozer should be that guy, even though he just hasn't been for the bulls this year. I'd stick with Gibson this year since he's been just phenomenal in the playoffs so far, but I just can't help but feel that they need to get Boozer to finally pull his head out of his ass if they want to win a ring this year, and living in chicago I want them to cause I'd love to riot.

BK

Comment

• Come join our NBA Forum mock!

Remaining teams:

Cleveland Cavaliers
                                Toronto Raptors
                                Houston Rockets
                                Indiana Pacers
                                Philadelphia 76ers
                                Portland Trail Blazers
                                Denver Nuggets
                                Dallas Mavericks
                                New Jersey Nets
                                San Antonio Spurs
                                Miami Heat
                                Los Angeles Clippers
                                Memphis Grizzlies
                                Los Angeles Lakers

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...52#post2603952

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information