Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic fail by the Thunder!

Comment

• What a shame would have been a great series. Thabo doesn't belong in there anymore, he is awful on offense. With Harden out they needed Maynor to control tempo and move Westbrook to SG. Durant this summer all he needs to work on is ballhandling. He will be unstoppable if he can get his ballhandling to a competent level.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• You never get momentum back when you lose a big lead. They'll learn how to keep a lead once they get more experienced. Youngest team in the league, and they're already in the conference finals. Talk about potential.

Comment

• 15 turnovers between Durant and Westbrook and that is what lost it for them. That was 2 more turnovers than Dallas' whole team had combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
            I spoke to soon I thought that OKC was up 3-2 for some reason. Memphis vs Heat is still on.
            Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            I see no way that Dallas can stop Durant and Westbrook
            Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
            Gotta be impressed with the way the Thunder played today. I really like how they match-up with Dallas too. Kidd doesn't stand a chance against Westbrook and Durant can have his way with Marion. Sefalosha and Stevenson are literally the same player, Perk and Chandler kind of cancel each other out too. Obviously no one can stop Dirk and he should still get his, but I have a tough time seeing somebody else being able to step up consistently in this series for the Mavs.

Even their bench is gonna have match-up problems. Terry is a good player but I dont think Barea and Peja are gonna see the same success they saw against LA. OKC is just such a good team defensively both inside and on the perimeter I just dont see the Mavs being able to score enough to win this series. As long as Westbrook stays under control I have the Thunder in 6
            Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            I think Ibaka should do fine. Obviously he's not a great perimeter defender, but he's very long and athletic and won't make life easy for Dirk. I like the Thunder in 6-7 games, honestly.
            Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            I still have Miami winning in 6, and Thunder in 7.
            I'm just gonna leave these here, ok?

Comment

• Watching the post game with my 50 inch HD plasma.

Damn Durant needs to work on his acne. Sons I highly recommend he uses Broactiv, it's like proactiv but with cocoa butter.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                I see no way that Dallas can stop Durant and Westbrook

but it will also be hard for OKC to stop Dirk, still going to be a lot closer series than I think most people believe

gj ward way to look like a douchbag

Comment

gj ward way to look like a douchbag
                  Oh no, a guy I don't know thinks I'm a douchebag for posting his quote. Just enjoying the Dallas haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
                    I'm a douchebag
                    you should use the entire quote or you might send the wrong message

Comment

you should use the entire quote or you might send the wrong message
                      Why are you so mad about this? You've never been wrong before?

Comment

• i actually just thought it was funny

Comment

• Maverick Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                            Maverick Nation!
                            That is the cutest sig I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              What a shame would have been a great series. Thabo doesn't belong in there anymore, he is awful on offense. With Harden out they needed Maynor to control tempo and move Westbrook to SG. Durant this summer all he needs to work on is ballhandling. He will be unstoppable if he can get his ballhandling to a competent level.
                              I still don't understand why OKC doesn't do this. Nobody has been able to explain it to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SativaDominant View Post
                                I still don't understand why OKC doesn't do this. Nobody has been able to explain it to me.
                                Especially since the Mavs are playing a 2 PG set with Kidd and Terry. Also if Westbrook doesnt' have to handle he could expend energy on defense guarding Terry.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information