No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "LeBron is so good defensively that he can guard the 1-4 positions and could guard the center if he had to." They say that right as Rose schools LeBron and goes right around him. haha

Comment

• I just got an erection from that foul call.

THEIR IS HOPE IN OFFICIATING

Comment

• Yea Rose isoing LBJ doesn't work. :/

What a suckfest ending!

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• What the hell is Rose doing, these are terrible shots to take. You can't iso Rose he won't win you the game, you have to run some sort of screen.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• All the Heat fans in the crowds look like such ******* douchebags

Comment

• I think these playoffs have kind of shown how Rose and Durant have been annointed a bit early. Neither are top 5 players in the league yet, they still need to develop.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN THE HEAT WERE ****** WHEN THE BULLS WON GAME ONE?

Good call.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    I think these playoffs have kind of shown how Rose and Durant have been annointed a bit early. Neither are top 5 players in the league yet, they still need to develop.
                    I'm not sure I agree with that, although Dirk and Kobe make 6.

Put Rose WITH Durant like Lebron joined D-Wade, let's see how it looks.
                    Rose has basically nothing as good as even Bosh, much less Wade.

Comment

• I bet Chicago winning and under 179.5 and of course Rose misses the free throw with one minute left in the game that would have won it for them. :( A friend of mine bet Chicago not to lose by 6.5 and over 179.5. He would have won had Noah not fouled Lebron with 1 second left in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post

Top 5(not neccesarily in order)

Bron
                        Wade
                        Howard
                        CP3
                        Dirk

I would put Durant and then Rose at 6 and 7

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post

I will agree with what he said. Durant had 10 turnovers or something like that yesterday that was one of the main reasons Dallas won. Rose had 7 with a couple of them coming down the stretch that could have won them the game. Sure, he doesnt have a guy like Wade or Bosh but those were stupid mistakes that he will learn with experience. I dont know if that was a horrible coaching call or if Rose decided to iso James but that was stupid. The game on the line and he does a fade away? Rose can beat James to the hoop IMO and I would have tried that and see if he gets a foul call.
                          Last edited by jayceheathman; 05-24-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            "LeBron is so good defensively that he can guard the 1-4 positions and could guard the center if he had to." They say that right as Rose schools LeBron and goes right around him. haha

They were right though. Rose couldn't do **** against Lebron.

Comment

• Hollinger is on fire on twitter right now:

@johnhollinger Trying to figure out which sounds best: Derrsell Westbrose? Russick Rosebrook? Dusseck Wrose? 9 minutes ago

@johnhollinger Not saying Bulls play calls were iffy, but I have Hawks fans Tweeting me wanting to know when Chicago stole their playbook. 6 minutes ago

@johnhollinger LeBron outplaying Rose isn't reason enough to question MVP vote. LeBron outplaying Rose and NOBODY BEING SURPRISED, on the other hand ... 2 minutes ago

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
                                Top 5(not neccesarily in order)

Bron
                                Wade
                                Howard
                                CP3
                                Dirk

I would put Durant and then Rose at 6 and 7
                                Yeah, that's pretty much the top 5 as far as I'm concerned. If I actually put them in order I'd probably go-

1. Lebron
                                2. Dirk
                                3. Wade
                                4. Howard
                                5. CP3

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information