NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    They were right though. Rose couldn't do **** against Lebron.
    I thought it was funny that the second they said that is when Rose schooled Lebron and went to the hoop for a foul. That is what the Bulls should have done at the end of the game instead of letting Rose have isolation on LeBron who is 7 inches taller.

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much the top 5 as far as I'm concerned. If I actually put them in order I'd probably go-

1. Lebron
      2. Dirk
      3. Wade
      4. Howard
      5. CP3
      I would prob put Howard ahead of Wade(Howards impact on defence is just too large), but other than that I agree with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
        Hollinger is on fire on twitter right now:

@johnhollinger Trying to figure out which sounds best: Derrsell Westbrose? Russick Rosebrook? Dusseck Wrose? 9 minutes ago

@johnhollinger Not saying Bulls play calls were iffy, but I have Hawks fans Tweeting me wanting to know when Chicago stole their playbook. 6 minutes ago

@johnhollinger LeBron outplaying Rose isn't reason enough to question MVP vote. LeBron outplaying Rose and NOBODY BEING SURPRISED, on the other hand ... 2 minutes ago
        haha I posted that the last game that Derek Rose decided to turn into Russell Westbrook and he did it again down the stretch today.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post
          All the Heat fans in the crowds look like such ******* douchebags
          b/c they are :D

Comment

• First time I will have put Kobe outside of number 1, but these playoffs have given me reason too....as much as I hate to say that.

1. Lebron
            2. D Wade
            3. Kobe
            4. Howard
            5. CP3
            6. Dirk
            7. Durant
            8. Rose
            9. D-Will
            10. Melo

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Kobe...number 3....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take off the homer goggles

Comment

Kobe...number 3....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take off the homer goggles
                All NBA first team and All NBA Defensive first team? alright.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  First time I will have put Kobe outside of number 1, but these playoffs have given me reason too....as much as I hate to say that.

1. Lebron
                  2. D Wade
                  3. Kobe
                  4. Howard
                  5. CP3
                  6. Dirk
                  7. Durant
                  8. Rose
                  9. D-Will
                  10. Melo
                  I think Dirk should be #1 after these playoffs. He has been insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                    I think Dirk should be #1 after these playoffs. He has been insane.
                    I think I want to rank him higher than I did, but it just seems that he wasnt this high on anyones list UNTIL these playoffs.

Comment

I think I want to rank him higher than I did, but it just seems that he wasnt this high on anyones list UNTIL these playoffs.
                      I think it's mostly because he has stayed out of the spotlight while LBJ, Wade, and Bosh have taken the majority of it. He has quitely put up insane numbers like usual.

Comment

The guy has taken a MASSIVE stepback this season. It is obviously apparent from watching him.

Comment

He shouldn't have been either.

Comment

The guy has taken a MASSIVE stepback this season. It is obviously apparent from watching him.
                            Thats why I put him at number 3 homie.

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            He shouldn't have been either.
                            But he did

Comment

Thats why I put him at number 3 homie.

But he did

So because he won two awards he didn't deserve that makes him a better player?

Comment

So because he won two awards he didn't deserve that makes him a better player?
                                He didnt deserve them why? Because you said he didnt? The guy is still a top 5 player in the league lol.

The guy averaged 25 ppg 5 rpg and 4 apg

There arent a ton of guys in the league who do that. Has Kobe regressed? yes he sure has. But hes still an elite scorer and has the ability to be a lockdown defender, something a lot of scorers dont do.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information