Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Complex View Post
    How is Kobe better than LeBron? yes, I know Kobe won five championships but he is not better. I know most of you guys in here hate LeBron because he did the unthinkable and joined a good instead of giving the Cavs 7 more years to find him help.
    LOL. Call me when Lebron is on the same level as Kobe as a shooter.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SativaDominant View Post
      And Mo Williams was an All-Star in 2009.
      I knew someone was going to say that, I hope you know Scottie Pippen was 100x better than Mo Williams.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Complex View Post
        But they got Jordan Help, LeBron got antawn jamison(good scorer but a #3 or 4), Mo Williams and that 3 pt shooter what his face Bobbie something( I want to say Miles but that is from friday night lights).
        Jordan never had talents like Wade and Bosh.

        /complex

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          LOL. Call me when Lebron is on the same level as Kobe as a shooter.
          You won, Peja is the best player.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Jordan never had talents like Wade and Bosh.

            /complex
            He said Jordan, Magic and Bird stayed with their teams and I gave him the reason why he left because he was not getting any help.

            /D-unit

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Complex View Post
              You won, Peja is the best player.
              Reeeeeeeeeeach. You lose.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Reeeeeeeeeeach. You lose.
                No you reached I said better played not shooter, Good day I will be on later.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Complex View Post
                  He said Jordan, Magic and Bird stayed with their teams and I gave him the reason why he left because he was not getting any help.

                  /D-unit
                  And by doing so, he gave up the willingness to "be the man".

                  He didn't want to be a franchise player that the team could build around. He didn't want to be the man, so nobody should crown him. He gave that up. He just wanted to win. Even if it was the easy way. He chose being Wade's sidekick rather than building around him.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    And by doing so, he gave up the willingness to "be the man".

                    He didn't want to be a franchise player that the team could build around. He didn't want to be the man, so nobody should crown him. He gave that up. He just wanted to win. Even if it was the easy way. He chose being Wade's sidekick rather than building around him.
                    And that's thread./

                    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions


                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                    Comment


                    • Someone tell me where I can find some authentic Chicago Bulls shorts to buy. I can't seem to find them anywhere.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                        Someone tell me where I can find some authentic Chicago Bulls shorts to buy. I can't seem to find them anywhere.
                        The really authentic shorty's? I think Jon Paxson owns them all. :D

                        Comment


                        • On the NBA store, certain teams have theirs listed and others don't. :(
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • To be fair can we even be certain MJ, Bird, Magic and Kobe etc. would've stayed if they were drafted into a situation similar to Lebrons? 7 years in and the best player you've ever played with is Mo Williams? Yeah he is a dick, and he handled the free agency situation terribly, but to be honest i'd get sick of getting surrounded with nobodies and being expected to win championships.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                              To be fair can we even be certain MJ, Bird, Magic and Kobe etc. would've stayed if they were drafted into a situation similar to Lebrons? 7 years in and the best player you've ever played with is Mo Williams? Yeah he is a dick, and he handled the free agency situation terribly, but to be honest i'd get sick of getting surrounded with nobodies and being expected to win championships.
                              See look at here... you're totally misconstruing the argument.

                              Very few people are chastising Lebron for leaving it's WHERE HE CHOSE TO GO that people are complaining about.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Any championship that Lebron wins is meaningless. The mass majority won't give him equal credit that past players got.

                                Lebron winning rings is pretty much on par with Gary Payton as far as I'm concerned.
                                Hahahahahahahah. Here we go with this stuff again. Now everyone is back to trying to diminish what he's doing because of who he is playing with, even though when you watch the games it's been predominantly Lebron carrying the team as they were before. Wade played great vs Boston, but very average vs the Bulls except in spurts. Bosh knocks down some key shots, but without Lebron elevating his game to the level he has this season the Heat would have bowed out a long time ago.


                                That said, I am ready for them to get swept now, but I don't know how people can try and still knock him. It be different if he was playing sidekick to Wade being dominant. If LBJ had a series the way Wade did and vice versa, everyone in the world would have had a field day with it, but it'll just get overlooked now.





                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information