Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Discussion: Warrioooooors, come out to plaaayaaay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Complex View Post
    What collusion charges? They were free agents.
    Pat Riley know that he was going to get those 3 and that he had to clear the salary's to fit everyone under the cap. That is Collusion.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Meh. There were nights when Pippen scored more than Jordan too.

      Lebron is Wade's wingman.
      Yeah but Jordan was the better player like LeBron is better than Wade.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Complex View Post
        sign and trade buddy
        What does that have to do with anything? Lebron got sign and traded to Miami whats your point?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
          Pat Riley know that he was going to get those 3 and that he had to clear the salary's to fit everyone under the cap. That is Collusion.
          Is that why he came to beg LeBron to sign to with Heat?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
            What does that have to do with anything? Lebron got sign and traded to Miami whats your point?
            You can get a Max contract through sign and trade.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Complex View Post
              Is that why he came to beg LeBron to sign to with Heat?
              He begged? how do you know he begged him? You got the tape? No I didnt think so you deny all you want but all 3 of them knew they were going to sign with Miami before FA even started.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                I don't know what people will say, but I know what I will think.

                Hallow Trophies.

                If MJ joined Magic and Malone on a team, they probably wouldn't have ever lost a game.
                MJ did not need to join a good team because he had a good team with good players around him. Don;'t mention Mo Williams as good player please.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Complex View Post
                  You can get a Max contract through sign and trade.
                  Ya and what does that prove? Nothing at all if he got sign and traded to NY for the same salary he took in Miami what does that prove? Nothing.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                    He begged? how do you know he begged him? You got the tape? No I didnt think so you deny all you want but all 3 of them knew they were going to sign with Miami before FA even started.
                    He went to Cleveland to convince LeBron to sign with the Heat. Bosh, Wade and LeBron might have had the idea of playing together but I doubt Riley did until later on in free agency.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                      Ya and what does that prove? Nothing at all if he got sign and traded to NY for the same salary he took in Miami what does that prove? Nothing.
                      He would of got more in NY.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Complex View Post
                        He went to Cleveland to convince LeBron to sign with the Heat. Bosh, Wade and LeBron might have had the idea of playing together but I doubt Riley did until later on in free agency.
                        I call 100% BS he know going in that they had it planned. That is why Miami got 2 meetings with Lebron and everyone else only got one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Complex View Post
                          He would of got more in NY.
                          How would he get more? Endorsements? most of his endorsements are from big nation wide company's anyway.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            Anyways I hope and think the Mavs will win these series and here's my reason why... so far a lot of the Heat success in these playoffs have been predicated on Boston and Chicago choking away leads in the fourth quarter and subsequently the Heat taking full advantage (18-3 run to close out the game?!?!?!) That won't work against Dallas because I have a hard time believing the offense will stall with the most clutch and best shooter in the game on the floor. Dirk doesn't crumble during these moments.

                            Take for example game 5 between Dallas and Oklahoma City. Every time Oklahoma City was poised to make a run, getting a 2 second transition bucket, Dallas found a way to answer. I watched the game and it looked like Dallas was getting outplayed and outhustled yet the spread never dipped, Dallas hung in there until it was time to take over then as Mike Breen would say BANGGGGG! Dirk takes the lead with a dagger.

                            But that's not to say Miami doesn't have some extra gear that makes them impossible to slow down.

                            Ok that was just my food for thought. we can go back to the Lebron bashing now.
                            yeah your right those Miami Heat are so lucky right now if the Mavs don't play perfect it was really them losing rather than Miami winning.
                            Last edited by Complex; 05-27-2011, 10:58 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                              How would he get more? Endorsements? most of his endorsements are from big nation wide company's anyway.
                              He took less with the Heat and he would of made way more money in endorsements I forget how much the NBC money guy said he would of made if he signed with the Knicks. Also the knicks said he could of made over billion dollars.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                                Lebron does not crumble in the clutch? Oh really now?
                                Watch the Magic series from 2 years ago? the Boston series in Cleveland when he scored whay 28 straight points? yeah big chocker.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information